2015 European Nationals Info

team Brussels you mean :wink: We’re coming with 12 people from team Flanders as well.

Edit: Poor phrasing on my part. Just wanted to say that a lot more Belgians are coming! Don’t want to enforce differences between the different regions. :smile:

3 Likes

consider me jealous, guys :smile:

Team CroatianImmigrantInNetherlands representin yo!

2 Likes

I’ll be there, too. Probably a bunch of other Germans, too.

1 Like

I’ll be there too. Stateless since Turkey :wink:

3 Likes

Info about our Nationals is up.

1 Like

Guys, I want to let you know it’s very likely I won’t be at Dutch Nationals… :cry:

I got a babygirl who was / is sick and it got to me too. :cry:

Ah, shame. Fast recovery to the both of you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best wishes to both of you.

1 Like

That isn’t what you told me, you said you could never beat the likes of @ff0x and @Cerberus since you couldn’t even beat me in practice games!

On a more serious note, sad you can’t make it. Feel better soon (both of you)

Really?

I was delerious I guess, but I remember you saying even you could beat @Cerberus and all those other English puffs…

Pairings round six Dutch Nats, thanks to Calimsha

2 Likes

I love this printout so much

What does ‘puff’ mean? Is it another spelling of ‘poof’, a quintessential homophobic slur?

actually no, that is not worth a comment and I should not have made this post.

Puff is Dutch for nice people

1 Like

Top 8 is known, nice result for the Benelux! :blush:

1 Like

The Spanish Nationals was yesterday, about 40 people, sadly should be more, but the local distribution company EDGE, was a disaster in the organization.

The Winner was the current national champion. Miguel “Tre” Dorrego from Madrid with a Blue Sun and a very Janky Ken “Tenma”, the other finalist was Marc, playing Kate and HB Enginering The Future.

1 Like

50% Noise. I hate Faust.

1 Like

but look at the argus’s!

1 Like