2017 European Championships

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/11/21/the-2017-european-championships/

June 2nd-4th, UK Games Expo, Birmingham

Finally we get a big tournament outside of USA :slight_smile: Hope there will be enough playing space and everyone interested can get the ticket. Flight booked, now looking for some budget accomodation.

Most interesting thing to me: are any British people planning to hold a King of Servers event or some other Netrunner fun on Thursday? What beers will we be drinking during this day? :wink:

10 Likes

@vinegarymink did a President of Servers event for U.K. Nats this year. I ran BABW. Richard does amazing things with his charity gift series. I’m sure we can sort something out.

4 Likes

Is it likely to have an event on Thursday? So planning this day too? The main days are Friday and Saturday?

If a lot of interest in a Thursday event is expressed I will consider organising something. Given that the Expo is a full weekend of games and activities my instinct was not to do anything though.

Is there a schedule posted anywhere yet for this tournament, or is it too early ?

From the Newsletter:
The tickets for this event will go live on the UK Games Expo website this Friday the 13th January at 6 pm. So get in from work, order your curry and then login and get entered. We have setup a dedicated page on the UKGE site. Right now you can go and find out more about the schedule.
Official Link: Events - UK Games Expo
I find this one much easier to read: Events - UK Games Expo (as it’s only for card games).
You can already buy tickets for the general event.
In total tickets are:
£28 Main Events + £18 Netrunner so in total £46

1 Like

Tickets are on sale…

Signups at the moment

Netrunner 118
X-Wing 113
AGoT 48
SW Destiny 39
Armada 21
Imperial Assault 11
Star Wars LCG 5

1 Like

Prices are announced: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/op/european-championships/android-netrunner/

232 Tickets sold for ANR, 68 left…

Are there any side events planned?

An unofficial Cache Refresh is being run on Sunday

Stream available

1 Like