[Android App] qasu Netrunner Draft

Hello,

My name is Samuel and I introduce you my new Android App : qasu Netrunner Draft. It shuffles the draft boosters to play Android Netrunner Draft with the official draft rules and your own cards. qasu Netrunner Draft is freely available on Google Play, in English and French.

Summary

qasu Netrunner Draft allows you to choose the data packs among the core set, the delux boxes and all the available data packs. The App shuffles the 4 Corp draft decks and the 4 Runner draft decks. Then you can play Android Netrunner Draft with these boosters. The algorithm of shuffle is based on the offical draft boosters.

Available Sets

Official draft set

• Cyber War

All available cards

• Core Set
  • Creation and Control
  • Honor and Profit
  • Genenis Cycle (All data packs)
  • Spin Cycle (All data packs)
  • Lunar Cycle (Available data packs)

Famous Draft Cubes

• StimHack Draft Cube

Available languages

• English
  • Français

Other Android Apps

I hope you will like this App. If you find bugs, you can send me an email. If you play to Dominion, Thunderstone, Nightfall, Quarriors or Galaxy Trucker, you can download my others Android Apps by typing “qasu” on Google Play.

Thank you for reading and enjoy drafting !

3 Likes

Hello,

The version 1.5.2 of qasu Netrunner Draft is now available ! It includes the new data pack “First Contact”.

Enjoy running !

Hello,

qasu Netrunner Draft 1.6.0 is now available on Google Play ! It includes the new data packs “Up and Over”, “All that remains”, “The Source” and “Order and Chaos”.

Enjoy Drafting !

What does this app do?

Hello, it shuffles the draft boosters to play Android Netrunner Draft with the official draft rules and your own cards. Thanks to this App, you don’t have to buy Draft Packs. You can use the cards that you already bought.

Ah, ok. How are you making assumptions about which cards are in each draft pack?

I used the distribution of the cards in a lot of official draft boosters to create the algorithm. Here is the distribution per booster of 10 cards :
Corp :

• 1 to 2 Agenda
  • 0 to 3 Assets
  • 0 to 2 Upgrades
  • 1 to 3 Operations
  • 3 to 6 Ices

Runner :

• 3 to 4 Programs (with 1 to 3 Ice breakers)
  • 1 to 4 Hardwares
  • 0 to 5 Resources
  • 1 to 4 Events
1 Like