Announcing the First Annual Stimhack Store Champions Invitational!

Welcome aboard champ

You dropped Queen’s Gambit from your deck? :wink:

1 Like

I played Kate :p.

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve registered and received a ‘StimHack Invitational Submission Confirmed’ email. I’ve not received anything else yet.

I’m guessing I should be receiving something else soon to prove that I actually did win a store championship.

When should I expect to receive further information?

Congrats dude, welcome to the Invitational!

4 Likes

Information about the LCQ was posted:

Please use this thread for discussion and questions about either tournament.

5 Likes

An excellent idea! I will probably take advantage of this after losing another SC :stuck_out_tongue:

Is The Valley going to be legal for the invitational?

Everything that’s rezzed on OCTGN will be legal for either tournament

I played in 5 and won 0, so it feels a little bad to take another shot at the Invitational here and potentially (albeit not very likely) deny someone who didn’t have the opportunity to play in 5 SCs. But I’m really tempted anyway.

Will the rounds be timed?

I’ll be busying scoring real agenda points by buying a house somewhere. But, that’s a really cool thing to do for the community.

1 Like

Except Professor and other special cards/idents, right?

Don’t feel bad; it’s just as much for people who played in a bunch as it is for people that didn’t play in any.

Rounds will be 75 minutes as a test length for the SSCI

2 Likes

THE COLLECTIVE!

(I played against a Collective player on OCTGN the other day.)

No collective, no Fisk, no Chronoses, no smartasses D:<

6 Likes

IT dept? :slight_smile:

(I’m already in, don’t worry about me. But hoping some other smartass brings it.)

Rounds are timed and smartasses will suffer accordingly

10 Likes

After finishing 3rd, 4th, and 5th in Store Champs thus far this season and since I’ll be TO’ing the only remaining in-state Store Championship this weekend, it looks like I’m going to have to take my chances in the Qualifier. Love the idea, thanks for giving a few of us one last chance. :smile:

I hear you. Seems like whenever I make the cut, I finish 5th, regardless of seed going in (4th, 1st, 2nd). And that 2nd was in my 10-week league, where I went 33-15 to get the 2nd seed… and still finished in 5th.

So the idea of calling it after Swiss has some appeal. :wink:

It’s partly because I think we can just Q a bunch of people and partly because I don’t want to TO two long ass tournaments within a week of each other. Everyone wins!

2 Likes