B-Com 2.0 coming in early 2019! (Internationals in Barcelona)

(this post has been edited to include most recent updates)

Heyo!

We want to start 2019 with a great community organized event for Netrunner in Barcelona - and we need your help to figure out how to make it the best possible one :slight_smile:

We’re at the stage of figuring out budgets/locations/prize support, so we need some information from you. Help us out by taking our initial survey here: ANR: B-Com 2 (2019) - Community Tournament in Barcelona - initial survey

Some spoilers we can share right now:

• up to 64 players
  • 2 day main event - NISEI Standard format, Swiss rounds + top cut
  • 1 day side event - custom “Teamwork” format for 2-player teams (details TBA)
  • fun event(s) (TBA - e.g. Android universe pub quiz with prizes, something not Netrunner related, etc.)
  • custom prize support (some spoilers below, but that’s not all)
  • discounted friendly apartments to rent for organized groups

==> All details on the event page <==

We hope you are interested in coming to Barcelona in 2019 for an unforgettable weekend of Netrunner, community, and Mediterranean winter sun :slight_smile:

12 Likes

…I forgot to add - if you have questions/comments/anything else about this event, please use this thread.

We’ve got some useful feedback through the form already and are moving onward with getting the details sorted out on the initial bits & pieces.

WARNING: We’ll be closing the initial survey and going into Stage 2 (Spicy Spoilers!) in October. If you haven’t filled it out yet, go for it - otherwise we may not be taking your needs/opinions into account when scheduling, sorry.

Warning: ONE week to go if you want to influence the scheduling and overall shape of this event :slight_smile:

ANR: B-Com 2 (2019) - Community Tournament in Barcelona - initial survey is the thing to click and fill out ASAP if you haven’t done so yet.

Always Be Running!

2 Likes

Thank you for your patience, choombas…

We’re doin’ it! Click away for more details: AlwaysBeRunning.Net - Tournaments - Decklists - Netrunner

1 Like

Now with some prize spoiler photos :wink: More to come!

A fresh spoiler from the production of one of the prizes… I’ll let you guess what this is all about - looking forward to the final version!

Previously added prize spoilers:

…and the prize for the winner is STILL A SECRET :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We’re about ONE MONTH from the event, so for those of you flying in, the time to get cheap transport may be running out :wink: Get cracking with the pre-registration!

We have some additional surprises in store, but I won’t spoil them until the very evening of 18th of January, because SURPRISES.

… and there will be at least one birthday party over that weekend, so…

1 Like

…hype intensifies

2 Likes

…hey, listen! I just intercepted an encrypted file and managed to get a glimpse at the non-final playmat design…

TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED

4 Likes

We are 18 days away from B-Com 2!

Here are the final spoilers:

Friday evening: our opening event will take place at Meltdown Barcelona - Meltdown

It will include:

• a special €10 MENU for all participants (1 pizza or sandwich +
    1 drink + 1 cocktail + discounts on most other items as part of the “Happy Hour”) - email vesper@cyberpunk.me in advance to secure this offer :slight_smile: (I will emailing you if you’ve already registered)
  • a QUIZ with a surprise MC and some fun prizes (also raffled among all participants)
  • an ADMIN OF THE TABLE 1v1 tourney played locally on jinteki.net, where the winner stays and each win brings you closer to even MORE fun prizes

PRIZE SUPPORT MEGASPOILER:

3 Likes