[Completed] OFFICIAL Stimhack OCTGN League #1

Too late for me!

1 Like

I recorded it. I’ll be streaming the videos of this game and the semifinals game sometime in the next couple of days. Won’t spoil the ending :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Vids are up.

Semifinals

Finals

11 Likes

Congrats to the winner! :wink:

1 Like

Crazy games. Thanks for recording and posting those. Congrats to the finalists and the winner!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone, it was a great league. Shout out to Nordrunner and Sneaksly and whoever else was involved in putting it together. Definitely got a lot of great Netrunner reps in over the couple months it was running. Also want to thank bblum for supporting the streaming and online Netrunner community by recording those games with good commentary. Now on to league #2!

9 Likes

Btw, let’s not forget kristof_bgk who finished last, lost all games, but played 30+ games! Respect!

6 Likes

I owe them a prize.

Where’s @Paranoid 's special title/badge?

1 Like

Good stuff Ben, nice commentary. I think having the cards visible is useful, and certainly not having OCTGN glitches (WTF dat Ice Wall?). I got a kick out of all the things I did “totally wrong” in the semi-final though… I think all the info would have helped you see my line. :wink: <----- (are these emotes kinda creepy?)

Now that its all said and done, well done @Paranoid. Well played, and a well earned title.

3 Likes

Greg, loving your love of the thin dex. That CT showed well. Did you use that a bit in the Top 8?

Great job, both of you. Way to rep the WI ‘meta’.

1 Like

Hey, @mediohxcore and @SneakySly, I see that @lpoulter is rocking a ‘Stimhack League Top 8’ badge by his name now. How about hooking up the winner, @Paranoid, or the finalist, @Nordrunner, or other T8ers like @bblum?

Anyone else I can possibly link to in here? Maybe someone who’s vacant, for no reason, like @Chill84?

You actually have to go in your profile and choose to set a badge as your title, which I just found out. I’m assuming everyone in top 8 got their badges.

5 Likes

LOL, whoops!

My bad.

1 Like

@SneakySly Was doing badge shit. Ask him and stuff.

1 Like

Yeah we all have them. Nord is just too cool to want to wear the silver medal.

1 Like

Which is fair, really.

Who would want to be marked for eternity as the first of the losers :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it unreasonable to want a league champion badge for first place with the 1800 ELO? Like “ELO master”, or “ELO Record holder”… I mean, shit… That was really hard to do you know… lol!!

5 Likes

Don’t I get a badge for bringing this to your attention?

5 Likes

Well I already gave everyone badges, but I have an Incoming badge just for you. :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

LMAO, goddamn it.

Thank you.

7 Likes