Data & Destiny Spoilers

Just after we had gotten excited for 2 minutes about It’s a Trap! before realizing I translated wrong.

4 Likes

On News Hound, if you win the trace does it gain the ETR immediately? If so, does the runner have a window to choose to break it?

Edit: Derp, I totally misread that card.

Wow, that is a lot of new design space explored. <3 Netrunner

4 Likes

News Hound doesn’t care if the runner is tagged. So that isn’t an issue.

Bring on the runners!

1 Like

24/7 News Cycle + Breaking News to deliver 2 tags that don’t get removed on the Corp’s turn for 1 click with no trace.

15 Likes

For reals. I’m really happy they’re exploring this space more. The way you can interact with your opponents deck/hand is my favorite aspect of netrunner. Having multipurpose cards really free up space. A little afraid 3 is a little expensive for this effect, but still happy.

1 Like

Looks like NBN scorch just got another upgrade; cuz it needed it?

1 Like

looks like we are putting 2 placeretes back in the our runner decks :frowning: . Butcher-shop is already pretty scary!

You do need to score BN and another agenda first, though.

2 Likes

Bonus points if you manage to Forfeit a separate scored BN so the two tags from that one don’t disappear at the end of the turn either…

You don’t need to do that, the tags are not removed at EOT regardless, as it’s not a “when scored” trigger.

2 Likes

Gingerbread. New meta.

7 Likes

I’m thinking… you have a scored BN, you score another one, giving the runner two tags. You use 24/7, forfeit the one you just scored, giving the runner another 2 tags. As you’ve forfeited the agenda you scored this turn, the runner now has 4 tags which all stick.

(Of course, for most situations, 2 tags is enough, but 4 lets you psycho out a 5/3 Beale right?)

4 Likes

:ninja:

He’s saying you score a breaking news NA style, giving the runner 2 tags. You have a breaking news already scored which you trigger by saccing the just scored one with this operation. Now the runner has 4 tags, which won’t go away.

2 should be enough for a scorch, but 4 makes psycho a real threat if they don’t clear them all. You could big brother if they have any tags the next turn and then start scoring bigger agendas.

1 Like

Butchershop… fuck.

First 6 cards in deck: plascrete, plascrete, plascrete, I’ve Had Worse, I’ve Had Worse, I’ve Had Worse.

5 Likes

Film Critic is potent Butchershop hate if it does take over, though stuff like 24/7 means they do have a way around it.

You already have a BN scored; so there’s 2 on the table when you sac the one you just scored.

Hopefully we’ll be getting the bottom halves of a lot of those ice shortly (I’m sure we will) - such details as strength and influence are not insignificant.

So much new ground here. First ice with a “when accessed” effect in Archangel. And it’s pretty terrifying. Quantum Predictive Model is the kind of 3/1 agenda that deserves to exist and it is so very NBN.