Edwards Spy Games

Edward Kim!

A little unusual deck.

Fast draw, conspiracy breakers.

Mining acciden + Flint/Blackmail = :+1:t2:

Corporate scandal + Blackmail = :+1:t2:

The archivist + Flint/Blackmail = :+1:t2:

Expose cards = Our trustworthy little spy

The Showing Off for peeps that likes to shovel their agendas under the bottom of their decks ( actually won me a few games, if not, it’s good Moose fodder)

Gang sign for some early counter preassure

Magnum Opus to just keep up with the econ

Focus on rnd, make sure you have Flint (+hq interface) on table, when using Mining accident. If corp goes bad pub they usually continue eating bad pub, then I’ll just say enjoy your blackmails and your extra credits during runs

Edward Kim: Humanity’s Hammer (Order and Chaos)

Event (14)
1x Corporate Scandal (Business First) •
3x Mining Accident (Crimson Dust)
2x Déjà Vu (Core Set)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
1x Blackmail (Fear and Loathing)
3x Inject (Up and Over)
1x Showing Off (Order and Chaos)

Hardware (3)
1x HQ Interface (Humanity’s Shadow) ••
2x Turntable (Chrome City)

Resource (19)
1x The Archivist (Daedalus Complex)
2x Bloo Moose (Free Mars)
3x Wyldside (Core Set)
3x Liberated Account (Trace Amount)
3x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
3x Raymond Flint (Mala Tempora)
2x Adjusted Chronotype (The Valley)
1x Gang Sign (The Underway) •••
1x Film Critic (Old Hollywood) •

Icebreaker (7)
2x Paperclip (Blood Money)
2x Black Orchestra (Escalation)
2x MKUltra (Martial Law)
1x Knight (Mala Tempora)

Program (2)
1x Magnum Opus (Core Set) ••
1x Trope (Old Hollywood)

9 influence spent (maximum 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Crimson Dust

Some feedback would be great!

2 Likes

Plenty of 1-ofs seems to set you up for some high variance games. How good is Archivist, Opus, Gang Sign on turn 10? No way to multi-access R&D seems like it might be a problem, but at least Showing off seems not-so-great because of it.

I would love it if this type of decks worked the way they’re intended to work. If only you could always draw what you needed at the time…

You Would be surprised how fast you go through the deck and how fast you get what u want. And if you don’t you just go with another strategy!

I mean… if u don’t have the Opus you have the Signs… if u don’t have the Signs you have Flint and a few Mining Accidents and so on. Sometimes you have them all and sometimes they just pop up as bonuses on turn 10!

Every card can work on their own in a specific way but ALSO be combined with other cards.

Archivist has showed up late a lot of times to just go off when they score (maybe their 3rd agenda) to give them a bad pub, access on hq cause of Flint (even better with an hq int) to steal an agenda and switch it cause of Turntable! If you happens to have a Gang Sign you will access the whole hand.

Flint also Exposed which helps a lot of where to run if you really need to

Sometimes Corporal Scandal stays in your hand until Blackmail shows up, an awefull surprise.

And sometimes you just have to rely on you conspiracy breakers and money!

One strategy is to mull for Wyldside or an Inject, to get the optimal start, then you just go after whatever card you get.