European Nationals 2016 thread

Blood Money is legal.

1 Like

Any idea about the Sunday schedule for the Nordics? When does the cut start, and when itā€™s expected to end? Need to plan flights and I canā€™t hang around until Monday, sadly. Pretty sure Iā€™m not the only one either.

ping @Ilza

2 Likes

So, for the sunday schedule for the Nordic Championship will roughly look like this (number of participants for a top-8 according to FFG tournament structure):

Start: 10 am
Top-8 double Elim finished: 3:30 pm
Award ceremony finished: 4 pm

As far as I know we wont have enough participants for a top-16 cut, but if so there will be some delays to the schedule and we might also start somewhat earlier on sunday. A side tournament for those that didnā€™t make the cut will also be held on sunday and it will be held to a similar timetable as the top cut.

Edit: With the current release schedule itā€™s unlikely that Escalation will be legal, but Iā€™m keeping in touch with the nordic distributor so this might change as we get closer to tournament date. Final notice on legality will be announced two weeks before the tournament starts.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay : here is the event for the belgian national. :slight_smile:

Android : Netrunner Belgian National Tournament

2 Likes

tl: dr :wink:

4 Likes

Are there infos for the Belgian nationals anywhere that are not on facebook?

Full disclosure: Iā€™m running this site

Has the details of the Belgian Nationals - just click its entry on the calendar. Has all the details that were contained in the Facebook post (and there are a lot of details!) if itā€™s the visiting of Facebook that you want to avoid.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot! I donā€™t have a facebook account, soā€¦ I even follow you on twitter and totally forgot to look at your blog for infos, what a shame! Nice work youā€™re doing there!

1 Like

Good job !

1 Like

Booked for Deutschland, looking forward to it. No idea what decks to take. Itā€™s all about the Weyland in Germany right? Thatā€™s what Marcellus tells me anyway. :wink:

3 Likes

FB event for the polish nationals. Itā€™s a shame the announcement was so late, but Iā€™m still hoping to see some foreign faces.

3 Likes

ā€œWeyland represents!ā€ :wink:

1 Like

for the polish Nationals is a registration required upfront? Couldnā€™t find anything! And thanks for having the data public!

You can register on the day (60 PLN, cash only) or register earlier by purchasing the ticket on the shop website (50 PLN until 11.9, 60 after). 1 PLN~0,23 Euro.

Also, 1st place wins flight, accommodation & bye for worlds.

2 Likes

Regardless of nationality?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

But weā€™ll fight hard to hold it :wink:

4 Likes

looking forward to see you there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any confirmation of pack legality yet?