Flashpoint Cycle!

Maybe that’s a Sacrificial Clone?

1 Like

people say this all the time, but i am 10000% positive that once Jackson rotates, that’s it. we will never get a card even close to him ever again.

sure, we’ll get the effects he has, but definitely not all in one card, and definitely not at the speed he gives them.

4 Likes

And thus an age of dark descends…

I’d be a lot happier if it looked like they were trying to spread the replacements over all factions rather than being NBN and the odd neutral.

3 Likes

I wonder if they will acknowledge Jacksons departure in this cycle? Like they have done with the runners.

2 Likes

Andromeda and Whizzard are probably the two IDs they certainly do not want to keep around. Specially Whizzard, which has a massive, massive influence on what a playable trash cost is and is one of the direct responsables for the supercharged asset spam decks we have now.

3 Likes

the acceleration seems clearly within NBN’s colour pie though.

the recursion was kind of outside of it. that was HB’s domain, but being able to counteract Noise mill was a serious concern, and moreso for NBN with the higher agenda density (blanket generalisation)

i’m glad the big archives shuffle was put into a neutral operation, and draw acceleration has existed in yellow since the core.

that would be interesting. maybe he gets fired or his position made redundant. maybe some crazed parent seeks revenge after his ‘product testing’ goes a little too far? or maybe even worse: he gets promoted.

i would actually like to see new versions of older cards, especially unique ones. i also wouldn’t be opposed to see them both exist in the same card pool at the same time, forcing players to choose between which ones they want to include in your deck (cos you can only have up to 3 copies total among them, since they share the same title)

1 Like

And that, my friend, is the day of Exodus. I know plenty of people whine about this or that card being The End, but I’m so seriously. Jackson is a game design patch, not just a card.

4 Likes

The problem with Jackson is that FFG still insists in limiting card draw in the card game to a single faction. Which is absurd.

4 Likes

Actually, with the clearances and now heritage comittee, it’s just Weyland that loses out.

Edit: Weyland actually has some draw in the form of Election Day.

1 Like

Data and destiny had a blurb in it about Jackson climbing in the organization when I think about it.

1 Like

Election Day is rather strong. It’s absurd acceleration.

I’m not sure asset spam decks would not be stronger without Wizzard.
NEH spam, and how it worked, is the cause of Wizzard ascending, not the opposite imo.

1 Like

Election Day is wonderful. But it definitely encourages a rush style of play. Turtling up makes it pretty aweful.

so what color do you get when you combine purple with yellow?

Assuming purple is #800080, and yellow is #FFFF00 (and that you have an additive color model to begin with), you’d end up with #C08040, which is like a light brown.

Hope that helps!

5 Likes

Adam’s brain scan came from Jackson Howard, CONFIRMED!

3 Likes

Make It Xmas Every Day
Resource: Directive - Virtual
When your turn begins, you may lose [click] to install one hardware or program from your grip, reducing the install cost by 1.
When you make a run on Archives, you cannot steal agendas that were face-down in Archives when the run began.

Make toys, protect agendas in archives. That’s JH enough, right?

2 Likes

That’s the kind of leet shit I come to expect here

4 Likes

Product that finishes playsets of the Core set cards?

6 Likes

As someone with 1 core set, I would love this!!!

1 Like