Great Lakes Circuit - a series of upper Middle West tournaments

Oh, wow, I just rewatched that part and if I would have rezzed TS then I’d be at 3c with an unrezzable Architect over RD, nullifying the recursion of CVS. Yeah, that’s why I didn’t rez it.

C A L C U L A T E D

2 Likes

Still lost.

1 Like

glad to see that the loss wasn’t completely from a slip-up. i thought it was a misplay at the time when i noticed you weren’t rezzing it (and kept quiet about it like a jerk), but yeah, i would’ve tried to go after it no matter where you tried to reinstall CVS, especially if it’s an R&D when you’re under 3 credits.

I really did forget all about TS. Just turns out it wouldn’t have mattered.

2 Likes

The ANRPC GLC Finals VOD has now been edited into round by round highlights!

1st round here : Twitch

7 Likes

will these also be posted to youtube? much easier to share that way!

2 Likes

And support for mobile viewing.

1 Like

Sure, I can probably put together a GLC youtube channel and upload them tomorrow. I have all the rounds already separated out anyways so it shouldn’t take too much time. I’d do it tonight but I’m off to test some DnD in preparations for worlds. I’ll post up here when I finish uploading them tomorrow.

5 Likes

I can give you the GLC YouTube login.

1 Like

Yes please!

2 Likes

Any word on this happening?

I too would love to be able to go back and watch all the recorded games from the GLC ANRPC weekend in Chicago!

2 Likes

Hey, I’m new to Netrunner and I wanted to know if the GLC Finals ended up being posted to Youtube. I’d like to watch the GLC games.

3 Likes

Announcing the start of the 2016 GLC season with this semi-generic flyer.

http://www.anrplayerscircuit.com/glc-great-lakes-circuit/pastimes-42316

More info forthcoming, of course. Basically, there will be a 3 person King of Servers team tourney on SAT that weekend, and a 4 or 5 round no-cut Swiss tourney on Sunday. Both the winning KOS team, and the top 3 the next day will qualify for the GLC finals. Entry fees are $15 per person for the KOS event, and $10 the next day.

If you want to help by running an event in your meta within the GLC area, starting thinking about it! The GLC season will run MAY-AUG, ending in SEP in Chicago.

Welcome to 2016!

7 Likes

Anyone know how good their network is for streaming?

1 Like

I’ll ask. There for a SC this weekend.

1 Like

Awesome thanks! I have a new camera, lighting and audio setup for the new season. If anyone who is hosting a GLC event in Chicago, WI or the Twin Cities is need of streaming/commentary let me know. No more needing to lug my desktop to events anymore!

2 Likes

you’re going to be there? Fuck.

2 Likes

SAT? Yes. Team TDP will be there in full.

1 Like

I’m only worried about you. Obviously.