I’ll be there. Bring yo Crisium.

2 Likes

I’ll be there, bring your jank.

2 Likes

I’ll be there, and my axe

2 Likes

@sydwys8 and I will be there.

2 Likes

Hey, I just noticed there is no official time listed for the Last chance qualifier on either the Facebook page of the main ANRPC site? What time dies the event start at on Saturday?

Thanx.

11A.

Is there going to be streaming of the finals?

Awesome thanks!

The entire weekend event will be streamed live at Twitch. Coverage starting at 11:30 on Saturday and 10:30 on Sunday. Sadly we only have 2 cameras but I will be wearing a coat and tie on Saturday. Saturday’s co-caster and Sundays casters(I qualified for the finals yeah!!!) will be determined based on who’s available those days.

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for your work :slight_smile:

EDIT: You should wear the coat and tie playing Sunday, too.

3 Likes

I’ve got a huge work project friday night, I’m hoping I can wrap up and make it by 11AM. NO. SLEEP. TO CHICAGO!

3 Likes

If I don’t qualify on Saturday I volunteer to help with casting.

4 Likes

Gotta keep the stream classy so if you do make sure to wear a blazer/tie :slight_smile:

24 hours from now I’ll be on the road! WOOOO!!!

1 Like

eeerrrrr… no promises a tie/collared shirt will make it with me but I will try.

1 Like

It’s up to you to keep those ATL elites from making us look bad- come in a 3 piece suit. And bring hair gel. Like a bottle of it.

1 Like

Hair gel? I’m bald man.

3 Likes

Has Kyle met you? Soto doesn’t need much in the way of product, either.

Kyle assumes everyone has luscious locks like him.

4 Likes

It’s up to you to keep those ATL elites from making us look bad- come in a 3 piece suit. And bring hair gel. Like a bottle of it.

Sir! We only do it because we know that scalawag Hollis is gonna bring his Sunday best to our tournaments. And let’s be real. I look damn good in a suit.

Also for Sunday I had to buy a razor on the way there and essentially dryshave because I didn’t know I was going to be casting.

Worst. Decision. Ever.

4 Likes

This is the Great Lakes region, though. If you don’t have a beard you’re doing it wrong. Plaid shirts optional, but encouraged.

3 Likes

He might not know the face behind the stimhack name here, to be fair. We have met… across the table more than once :wink:

1 Like

Myself, at work today.

4 Likes