Great Lakes Circuit - a series of upper Middle West tournaments

Couldn’t even be bothered to pose with a pop tart to match your avatar?

2 Likes

Nailed it!

1 Like

Made me go to the vending machine. Happy, Niles?

Always thought it was a burrito, but Pop Tarts will do.

8 Likes

Soybeef taco, I think, going by the flavor text.

EDIT: Maybe that’s the dystopian future of pop-tarts?

3 Likes

Same diff.

FWIW, the package noted to microwave for only 3 seconds.

They were wrong.

1 Like

I’m gonna be sad if Wisconsin doesn’t take this one home. It’s always been an unacknowledged truth that we’re the best state in the Great Lakes region, and someone from Wisco taking home the prize would force the Upper MidWest states to recognize our superiority.

Do we have a rollcall of Wisconsinites coming down to this thing?

2 Likes

Qualified:

Peety from Wausau
@Paranoid
@linuxmaier
@cranked
@Sotomatic

@aandries and I will be playing in the last chance qualifier, with at least 3-4 other Wiscos I know.

2 Likes

I understand that you wouldn’t want the circuit organizer playing in the finals, but @aandries didn’t want to qualify for it?

2 Likes

He’s going to try again. Gave it 2 half-hearted shrugs.

2 Likes

more like @swags

5 Likes

I’ll be driving from Minneapolis on Saturday and staying near Lisle, IL that night. If anyone in Madison or along 94/90 needs a ride eastward and then heading back that Sunday. I’d be happy to share the ride for some company.

1 Like

Tyler you look like a younger douchier david hasselhoff

1 Like

lol, I’m actually the drunk in the background wearing the hat.

1 Like

Dammit! Catfished again!

1 Like

Yep, I know Lucas! I just thought the gel would help shine the joint up a bit :stuck_out_tongue: don’t worry, I’ll bring some for you, it’s the least I can do to help! WWJD What Would Jackson Do

2 Likes

Would the commentators prefer hairpieces? I can cook those up.

Did we even confirm if there is wi-fi or not? Do I need to bring a hotspot?

2 Likes

Petition to change your bubble photo to this from FCC @spags it’s amazing. A picture is worth a dollar ten!

1 Like

I need to qualify but I don’t think I can bring myself to bring two Tier 1 decks to the LCQ, sorry. So my chances aren’t going to be great. Which is fine, I’m actually good with helping run the event and doing the stream on Sunday. I have mixed feelings about qualifying anyways, they will be somewhat appeased by putting myself in hard mode. Noise and Kate should rule the day.

3 Likes

Leela is really good now, just play her. Also titan transnational has some good stuff going. Stick to your roots.

4 Likes

I’m going CT for the LCQ and if I somehow make it I might just do a Whiz for the Finals. #iceskatinguphill

2 Likes