Great Lakes Circuit - a series of upper Middle West tournaments

The finals are happening right now top
4 were spags, eric (who already qualified) caoili, asher stuhlman and jib ran ludwig

1 Like

Me.

(not the GLC, just the LCQ/ChiLo; 43 players)

3 Likes

Should have called this the Tollbooth series. Think I’ll use the “avoid toll” option on google maps for the drive home.

2 Likes

something something i take the avoid tollbooth route in game also

ha ha

2 Likes

GLC finals:

@eric_c - Champion - Noise/RP
@Paranoid - 2nd - Kate/NEH
@spags - 3rd - Kate/NEH
@anon50033301 - 4th - Kate/RP

SWORN v. TDP in the finals. Eric played masterfully all weekend. Over 2 days, we played 8 games. I went 3-5 v. him. Lots of great competition and interesting decks. As you can see, T4 played good ol’ classic good shite. Nice to see some interesting stuff. Andy ‘Petey’ Shebuski from Wausau, WI, T16 at Worlds last year, rocked Nasir to 6th (beat me; great v. NEH), and game designer Travis Chance from Indy got 7th with Geist/Argus. Joe Man, from Chicago, took Iain to 5th.

10 Likes

time to buff female runner ID !??

3 Likes

I had a blast today even though missing the cut by one spot. I can’t wait for next year’s series!

2 Likes

Great job and tough cut! We played 5 rounds, and @Arkidents was the only person on 14 prestige to miss the cut.

Thanx, though, for contributing some prints, Joe! Also, major props to @Daine and Dice Dojo for running and hosting the whole weekend. @Sotomatic and @aandries rocked the recorded stream (to be posted later). Also, thanx all who came out! 7 states were represented today.

4 Likes

Thanks to @ItJustGotRielle for bringing the hair gel for the casters, as promised. As expected, @Sotomatic did not have much use for it. Dreams=crushed.

If anyone wants a half gallon tub of hair gel, there’s an unopened tub of it probably sitting behind the counter unclaimed at Dice Dojo in Chicago. Treat yo self!

3 Likes

Thanx to all the Stimhackers who played today. Great time.

See y’all at King of Servers/Worlds, or the next GLC event.

5 Likes

RP wins? Please, that’s so last month… everyone knows it crumbles to Film Critic. Team Sponsorship FA is the hot deck now, get with the times!

In all seriousness, congrats @eric_c and all the players! Looking forward to catching the videos.

5 Likes

Noise was the MVP, IMHO.

2 Likes

It’d be cool to see top 8 lists. Will they go up on Acoo or something, or are we just going to have to keep checking NRDB for ANRPC lists and hope people post them?

1 Like

Looking into it.

We didn’t take decklists all weekend, because we trust people, even playing for LOTS OF MONEY, WHICH IS CORRUPTING THE GAME!!!

7 Likes

They were obviously paid off to ignore all the illegal decks.

3 Likes

Don’t blame me for the lack of decklists, I personally printed out 50+ deck reg sheets and left them at the counter :smile:

I’d post my decklists but all I did was take my Butcher Shop list from nationals and swap a PAD Campaign for Casting Call

1 Like

A deeper top 8 dig. If you have a decklist, feel free to post:

@eric_c - Noise/RP
@Paranoid - Kate/NEH TS
@spags - Kate/NEH TS
@anon50033301 - Kate/RP
@Arkidents - Iain/ETF TS
Andy ‘Peetey’ Shebuski - Nasir/NEH Scorch
Travis Chance - Geist/Argus rush
Blain Baumgardt - Noise/ETF

Andy ‘Peetey’ Shebuski - Nasir/NEH Scorch
Travis Chance - Geist/Argus rush

Wut? Are these guys on OCTGN? I need to see these!

1 Like

These guys are not on OCTGN. I will try to put together the Nasir from my head. Peetey is from Wausau, WI, started playing last year, and took Top 8 at Worlds last year. Also, his NEH had SEA as well as Midseason, plus Psychic Fields.

Travis Chance is an ANR savant.