Haas-Bioroid: Engineering The Future Attempt

Attempting to make a no advance glacier, I am toying with the idea of adding Sansan City. Any help would be appreciated still working on the deck building component.

Haas-Bioroid: Engineering the Future
– agenda (9 cards)
3 Accelerated Beta Test
2 Advanced Concept Hopper
1 Corporate Sales Team
2 Global Food Initiative
1 Project Vitruvius
– asset (13 cards)
3 Adonis Campaign
2 Advanced Assembly Lines
2 Jackson Howard
2 Jeeves Model Bioroids
2 PAD Campaign
2 Snare!
– ice (17 cards)
2 Brainstorm
1 Eli 1.0
2 Fairchild 3.0
2 Heimdall 2.0
1 Ichi 1.0
2 Magnet
1 Ravana 1.0
1 Rototurret
1 Tollbooth
2 Turing
2 Vanilla
– operation (8 cards)
2 Bioroid Efficiency Research
3 Biotic Labor
3 Hedge Fund
– upgrade (2 cards)
2 Ash 2X3ZB9CY

I play a lot of no advance HB, so I’ll make a couple of recommendations:

1. I’d drop the snares. The best “traps” for no advance are just making them run through an annoying remote to find some kind of garbage asset. Though, if you really want to add insult to injury, mubad virtual tour doesn’t cost you anything, and has a nice punch to it.

2. Focus on economy assets that get in and out of the remote quickly. You want to be putting pressure on them to run your remote all the time. Advanced Assembly Lines and Launch Campaigns are both great for this.

3. For ice, the mantra should be cheap and annoying. Heimdall 2.0 is probably one of my favorite pieces of ice, but its super akward in the best of times, and we’re pretty far from the best of times for big ice right now. I recommend things like Architect, Fairchild 2.0 and IP Block.

Link below is my list that tries to do something like this if your interested:

3 Likes

Why only one Vitruvius? My guess is that you want to NA ACH or CST with Jeeves, but you may not have Jeeves all the time, and even if you do Vitruvius benefits from over-advancing anyways.

1 Like

To extend on this, the Sales Team is pretty much always going to be better than the Advanced Concept Hopper. It pays out much faster and is much more likely to actually pay 10c than the hopper is.

The best reason I can think of to run 1x Vitruvius is because the deck builder doesn’t own every pack, but does own the 2015 World Champ deck.

2 Likes

I wish Hopper was better than Sales, since it’s an in-faction agenda and has the inherent restriction compared to a 0 influence agenda. The option to draw is really nice and most players value draw more than credits, so it does have that going for it. But, I have to agree that Sales payout is so much faster and consistent, it hard to see Hopper being better in that average case.

EDIT: Maybe a non-combo CI deck with IQ and Ashigaru would see enough extra value out of the Hopper draw that it would be worth it over Sales.

1 Like

I only have one vitruvius from the Championship deck, I came into the game around kala ghoda. My friends told me about the rotation and never got the many of the earlier sets. I do like the idea of switching out for the sales team.

2 Likes

Oh, that makes sense. @BubbaTheGoat was right on the money.

Best of luck. Deck building can be tough. It would be helpful to list the sets you have, so we can offer suggestions.

You are right sorry about that, I have one core and all of the deluxe sets. I also have all of the mumbad cycle, What Lies Ahead, Chrome City, and all of the Flashpoint cycle except Quorum.

2 Likes

Haas-Bioroid: Engineering the Future
– agenda (9 cards)
3 Accelerated Beta Test
1 Advanced Concept Hopper
2 Corporate Sales Team
2 Global Food Initiative
1 Project Vitruvius
– asset (11 cards)
3 Adonis Campaign
2 Advanced Assembly Lines
2 Jackson Howard
2 Jeeves Model Bioroids
2 Launch Campaign
– ice (15 cards)
2 Architect
1 Eli 1.0
2 Fairchild 3.0
2 IP Block
2 Magnet
1 Tollbooth
2 Turing
2 Vanilla
1 Vikram 1.0
– operation (10 cards)
3 Biotic Labor
2 Friends in High Places
3 Hedge Fund
1 Scarcity of Resources
1 Service Outage
– upgrade (4 cards)
2 Ash 2X3ZB9CY
1 Cyberdex Virus Suite
1 Mumbad Virtual Tour

I made a few changes to the deck, added currents any suggestions are always appreciated. I have one core and all of the deluxe sets. I also have all of the mumbad cycle, What Lies Ahead, Chrome City, and all of the Flashpoint cycle.