Jinteki.net discussion

I also want to point out they’ve implemented a variety of sound effects!

Jackson Howard is pretty good, and I hear the Apocalypse one is worth earning.

2 Likes

I think the accomplishment tagging is a bit awkward. Being Xerohour, Nerdbear of the week 2 years ago is a bit awkward. Its funny, and I presume the sub tags might be optional later. But, meh.

1 Like

Can record a video playing on Weyland.meat with the sound affects?

1 Like

Oh dear god.

6 Likes

Can we get the ability to install unique runner cards over unique runner cards on Jinteki?

3 posts were split to a new topic: Sounds on jinteki.net

I must have seemed like such a jerk today. I was playing a game against I don’t remember who, and I got an important phone call that meant I had to leave. So I closed out the game without saying the reason, right after he had beaten my Caprice, and was going to steal my GFI. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was playing on Jinteki, and my internet crashed, and then, because of the lag, had me join a completely different game (which I left after apologizing to that unfortunate soul), and then when I created a new game for the guy, he said that it was rude not to hit the concede button on competitive, blah blah blah, when all that happened was my internet crashed. The people on that site.

According to slaghund, only 344 games were played on OCTGN in March :astonished:

I guess everyone migrated to jinteki.net?

2 Likes

Yeah, it seems maybe the developer (DB0 where are you?) might have given up on it. Democracy and Dogma has still not been implemented on OCTGN :cry:

1 Like

Suggestion:

Have a button you can click that prints “xxxx is thinking…” Would make it easy to let your opponent know that you aren’t afk.

16 Likes

This is an accepted feature request, waiting since long ago for an eager developer to code it right: thinking button · Issue #332 · mtgred/netrunner · GitHub

4 Likes

How does Maya work on jinteki.net?
When I press Maya I get the option to put either the card currently being accessed to the bottom of the deck, or a previously accessed card.
When I press the first option whilst accessing a card, nothing happens. When I choose the other option, I get a dialouge prompting me to choose which card, but nothing I press changes anything.
Help would be appreciated!

Is there a way to force servers closer together? In a meta of so many asset-spam decks, it would be nice if I didn’t have to zoom out to 50% to play against these decks :disappointed:

5 Likes

I think a better solution would be having uniced remoted move to second row once enough are installed, same as with runner cards. You rarely have more than 2-3 iced remotes during a game.

3 Likes

the order of ash and bernice is forced (ash must trigger first on jnet). i believe its the corps choice on the order?

2 Likes

Am I the only one who is annoyed when Jinteki tells me I can’t rez ‘when your turn begins’ assets after I’ve clicked ‘start turn’? There is a window before Mandatory Draw and ‘Start of Turn’ effects!

There very much is a window (1.1) to rez assets, use paid abilities, and even score an agenda before the ‘start of turn’ phase (1.2) and before I the mandatory draw (1.3):

I get that Jinteki has automated ‘Start Turn’ to fire off a number of effects (pay out Pad/Adonis Credits, mandatory draw DBS, etc) but if I already have triggers that require my input at 1.2 (mostly museum), then I have a very clear window at 1.1 to work with. Worse, other players see that message and accuse me of playing incorrectly when I am, in fact, following the published rules.

2 Likes

Actually, I would deeply like Jinteki.net to reference the various windows (1.1, 1.2, 1.3…) with its interface.

1 Like

What effects are you using at that window that you couldn’t just use before hitting start turn?

For one, Spark, rezzed an Advertisement on runner’s turn and wants to rez one on your turn, before start of turn effects, to gain credits off a campaign.

Another case, more edge, rez at end of runners turn is countered by Councilman so rez again start of turn.

2 Likes