Jinteki.net discussion

Would you like to join the nuke Museum foundation?

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I did some work on this topic, and maybe someday it will look like this:

16 Likes

Thatā€™s cool, would you do the same thing for runner cards of the same name?

It might be useful if recurring credits are summed at the top of the stack?

Please no. Stacking cards is fine as long as there is no ice. Stacking things on cards is not fine. You need to be able to distinguish which card has which counters at all times.

(unless you meant as an additional number, which I also dislike since itā€™s redundant) :stuck_out_tongue:

A personal banlist/notes on players would be nice. I donā€™t really want to play this guy again:

(was playing competitive, I kept a hand with 2 Snare!s, he ran HQ pretty early once, got hit and didnā€™t trash the Snare!. After a while he ran HQ again with 2 cards in hand and ragequit after hitting one of the two Snare!s I still had. Then he needed to come tell me this when I created a new gameā€¦)

12 Likes

Clic server to run is possible ?

2 Likes

That has the distinct whiff of Alandar!

4 Likes

his parents must be so proud.

1 Like

Well maybe donā€™t play with cheats!

You get these rage babies in almost any online game, which is unfortunate

He didnā€™t trash the snare, were you IG? If so, you were obviously cheating. You cheating cheater who always cheats. Shame. SHAME.

1 Like

I was Argus or SYNC, canā€™t remember anymore. Definitely not IG though :wink:

Y not show his nick? We would know better and he deserves it.

1 Like

Or at least give us the cheat codeā€¦

3 Likes

So you were not Jinteki, I see. Cheating like that is unacceptable, you may not flatline a runner with Faust in a non Jinteki ID with Snare! Itā€™s right there is the rule book in the section about loser crybabies, you canā€™t miss it.

@ZiNOS Yes, shaming is still in style, Iā€™m with it!

1 Like

There may or may not be someone who made a solid or not so solid guess which just might be right, but there would need to be some kind of way to show some kind of ā€˜loveā€™ for the post to confirm the guess is correctā€¦

3 Likes

Is there a way to swap agendas manually, as it seems Exchange of Information is not implemented yet?

Itā€™s a special moment when youā€™re accused of cheating for the first time. You beat someone so well they canā€™t believe what theyā€™re seeing. Thatā€™s on them. You can just enjoy having played well.

Well, for most agenda swaps, a simple adjustment of points is sufficient. But no, you canā€™t swap manually at the moment, at least not without convoluted jerry-rigged solutions like giving yourself and the runner enough clicks that he/she can steal the right agenda and you can advance the correct one to score it naturally.

Please bear with us a little bit longer. Exchange of Information is done and merged into the codebase, but there hasnā€™t yet been a restart to deploy what TLM cards have been done so far (see PRs #1557, #1554, and #1550 for cards that are done, and #1559 for the pending Rebirth).

8 Likes

Clic an icebreaker > break all encountered ice subroutines ?
(Thereā€™s allready autopumping, why thereā€™s no autobreak ?)

Also, advancable trap vs agendas : traps are 2 clics to advance, agendas are 1 clic to advance (concilment problems).