[Jinteki RP] Perfecting Perfection: The Best Deck Ever

Sounds like we’ve got a call to make.

2 Likes

I like how both yours and my deckbuilding proxy for Batty was Midori.

2 Likes

BTW, could Batty be used in various Jintekis for an early headshot with things like Cortex Lock or Neural Katana?

1 Like

It’s certainly not terrible. I managed to die all day long at Philly Regionals even with IHW in my deck, so killing is still a thing. You could whirlpool them through a Batty’d Katana into a Snare or Junebug.

1 Like

feel like if you’re playing with marcus batty, a second interns is gonna be handy, just to get extra use out of him and also because he’s gonna get trashed on accesses soooo much. guess you could argue that a third batty would be better, but he makes your r&d way too weak.

1 Like

HAVE I GOT A THREAD FOR YOU

15 Likes

1.0 Runner runs.
2.3 Rez Cortex Lock.
2.3 Rez and use Batty.

Dead.

1 Like

Untested, but highly competitive.

LET’S DO IT!

The threat of it will help rush decks instill the fear right - biotech installs and ices remote turn 1, is it the nisei mk2 or Cortex-Batty?

4 Likes

Dammit. Underway isn’t legal for SAT.

1 Like

The only ‘real problem’ with Batty in Jinteki is that Neural Katana just isn’t great on its own, while Cortex Lock quickly stops being a kill.

But seriously, guys - Batty in RP Grail. That seems absolutely bonkers to me.

Recruiting trip to get batty and twins! So many psi games.

2 Likes

What does Batty do?

Looks like Upgrade, 0 rez 1 trash,

trash: during a run on this server, play psi, if you win, resolve a sub on an ice protecting this server.

2 Likes

This is a red card?!

7 Likes

Yes. Three influence.

So fire Architect sub on their last click run, find Nisei MK II, flip identity to score? Damn, that’d be sick if Biotech was RP. But seriously, RP shouldn’t be getting another watered down Caprice Nisei. They’re going to print something to deal with psi game bullshit soon right? And don’t say Drive By.

6 Likes

Dri— er wait, dangit.

I doubt we’re going to see anything to deal with psi soon.

Unregiste… Nervermind.

3 Likes

Well I guess it’s good regional season is over. As more people find how easy it is to beat NBN kill variants RP seems like the only Corp that can consistently win and they keep printing more tier one cards to slot into it!

3 Likes