King of Servers 2015 - ANRPC Netrunner Team Tournament at Worlds

If this isn’t enough to convince you, how about a little Vader music?

1 Like

In, I’ve got to decide to come in Thurs or Friday, this will help me decide.

If I wasn’t coming in Friday night, I’d absolutely do this. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m in 100%.

1 Like

count me in for the twolves game and the side tourny

2 Likes

down for netrunner and nba

2 Likes

I’d play Friday

1 Like

I usually don’t play ANR the day before tournaments, but I’m pretty sure I’d make an exception for this, provided it isn’t going to be some kind of 12-hour slugfest. Plus, my tournament performance is unspectacular, so maybe a warm-up the day before is actually what I need!

I usually go to 2-3 Timberwolves games a season since I can walk to the venue from home, so I’d definitely be in for taking in a game. I can confirm that Rubio’s passing is just as insane in person - I’ve seen him set career assist highs twice.

Edit: Also, I can probably give rides to a few people to and from various places (the event, basketball, beer, etc).

1 Like

If it doesn’t conflict with Star Wars Lcg then I am definitely in. Is this constructed or draft or both? Do the losers get their ears chopped off and the winners get necklaces? Will there be topless ladies present? Will there be tapas present? Will @acejack drink a margarita?

2 Likes

Not 100% sure when I’m coming in because of work, but if I’m there Friday, I will play.

How do we get added to the meat raffle though?

A few hypothetical questions:

1. what if we will one day have to play Netrunner with APEX to save Zion?
  2. what if Spags is to APEX as The Avatar is to New Crobuzon’s Construct Council? #perdidostreetstation
  3. what if this tournament is a trick to try and sarahconnor humanity’s future heroes?
2 Likes

I came to play netrunner, 100% in.

1 Like

I’l be getting in Friday morning, if it is after that, I’m totally in

1 Like

If anything, Spags is Megabyte from ReBoot.

2 Likes

I came to do two things: chew gum and sling cards. And I’m fresh outta gum.

3 Likes

As a first year Worlds runner and coming in early, I am taking every chance to play Netrunner with the rest of the Worlds participants, I’m in (as long as this does not clash with any FFG Netrunner events, I don’t know the schedule).

I am not a basketball fan but depending on when I would be up for watching a game live, must try it once at least :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am interested, too.

1 Like

I don’t get all the coming in late Thur-Fri posts. The best part of Worlds is hanging out with people, Netrunner is secondary. Come in Wed for the parties!

2 Likes

This is a really nice effort for someone like myself who is likely not able to attend worlds.

I am a resident of Minnesota so I would like to help if I may. If you PM me we can work out details. My only lament is that I cannot provide whiskey for the occasion.

Also I’m down for a wolves game. It’s been a while and they are a bit more interesting this year.

1 Like

jobjobjob

5 Likes