King of Servers Worlds 2016 - Digital Kumite Re-up

I can vouch for Bahram. He was probably the best player on Gingerbreadosaurus last year. I believe I’ve significantly upped my game this year, though, so old homie is going down!

Disclaimer: The author of this message is not delusional. He understands the field is literally some of the best players in the world and there is a very slim, almost non-existant chance of his team taking the whole thing down. He is, however, saying he will place higher than Mr. Bahram.

6 Likes

Just got my “sorry our system broke, have a worlds ticket” email. If anyone’s got a free slot on a team I’d love to get in on this.

He’s a premier Weyland player. So, any team would do well to shore up that faction.

1 Like

We’ll see man! Though if you get your 3 mini/Prof team… I will confidently say you wont XD

1 Like

We’ll see what my team says, but: Challenge Accepted!

Agreed. Split with Max at Gencon. Believe he made T32. Legit.

1 Like

18th place when all was said and done. Just a few strength of schedule points behind you I believe

1 Like

Right. I played a single-game-takes-the-sweep game in the final round, lost 7-6, and still took 15th. If I got Corp on the die, I prob. make T8.

1 Like

That cap just keeps moving. I’ll have to check on who’s responsible for that.

8 Likes

Venue secured, prizes being produced, $1500+ in hope later, I’m ready for Worlds.

6 Likes

@spags you are my new hero through worlds! I’ve been stressing the last few days thinking about the devastation if I wasn’t able to make it in.

Thanks for all the work you and everyone else has put in to make this happen.

3 Likes

Was thinking about adding a $5/person ‘late fee’. XD

1 Like

Late fee…tip, whatever it would take.

1 Like

I think buying @spags a few beers on the day might be in order. Savvy, gents?

Beer is best faction. So OP. Confirmed.

3 Likes

I’m sure I’ll have far more than I can drink. Just buy all extra dice (180ish) I have leftover.

Oh god, you still have those?! Keep them away from me before I buy another 20.

Oh, there are new KOS dice.

1 Like

What.

1 Like

I want those dices! missed the 1st kos, not going to miss the 2nd chance :smiley:

Thanks in advance for all the work Spags, good old l5r players are the best

1 Like

What color this time? Green? Then I can use the blue ones to mark tags and the green ones to mark bad pub. :slight_smile:

1 Like