King of Servers Worlds 2016 - Digital Kumite Re-up

if they arent 12mm or smaller, they will do what my current kos dice do. sit on my desk and help me decide when to get up and get food… or play psi games on rare occasion.

still love that you offer swag and run this in the first place.

you are gettin a hug buddy! :wink:

Who wants 12mm dice?!?

2 Likes

Seriously, though, we need to discuss one of the most important aspects of the event: What is the beer list looking like?

Natty Ice and O’Douls

3 Likes

I will cut you.

4 Likes

25 X 12mm dice, plus 4 tags, plus 4 brain dmg, plus 5 power counters fits exactly in a lil plastic case that holds like 30 cards

and that case plus 2 decks fits in a netrunner small deckbox

or that case + 5 decks fits in the old crypsis box

THATS WHY 12 MM IS THE SUPERIOR SIZE.

who wants to carry a seperate token box/bag?

I do. Who wants to carry 25 dice?

2 Likes

people would play personal workshop chameleons cache daily casts and paricias all in the same deck

i will judge you and your plebian seperate dice bag from my mountain of start of turn triggers :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Just buy a Quiver. I fit 6-7 decks, two cores worth of tokens, a set of Team Covenant tokens, extra polys, and 12 IDs (for Rebirth). It is the superior case. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I want all the dice and all the beers.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Reserve me for dice plz :slight_smile: I love your dice.

1 Like

I’ll take a couple of additional dice too :slight_smile:

1 Like

ME ME ME ME! I want some too to please! Dice wizards unite!

I just submitted a team. I was wondering if there is any way to know where on the waiting list we are and whether there’s any chance of getting in? Thanks!

Always a chance.

1 Like

Based on the number of teams that got off the waiting list in prior years and where we are on the waiting list, could you potentially estimate that chance? Trying to nail down flight times :slight_smile:

Looking for a team, contact me over face book for quickest response.

1 Like

Looking to join a team if anyone has spots available.

2 Likes

We are at 40 teams, which may contract. I believe I can fit 40, but, we’ll see.

3 Likes