King of Servers Worlds 2016 - Digital Kumite Re-up

Oh that’s great news, thanks! So everyone that filled out the application form is in now it sounds like. Really looking forward to it.

1 Like

I found out today that I have to be in the US on business while worlds is happening, and while i obs don’t have a ticket for worlds itself, I’m hoping to make it to MN to meet people and experience the event - arriiving on Friday. If any of the KoS teams are short of a player, I’d love to join! If not, I’ll just stand and watch and play side games with anyone else who’s in the same position!

1 Like

Hoooray for team 40! snuck in under the wire - last spot last team

kind of like my worlds event registration

8 Likes

Will trade soul for more dice.

1 Like

Dislike

1 Like

Throwing my name as a substitute if anyone needs an extra player for one reason or another.

Initial beer request I submitted.

7 Likes

That’s some fancy shit. Glad to see a good selection of stouts and even a Belgian ale! Down with IPA.

2 Likes

im sure i can get shitty liquor and soda. you nerds can enjoy your nerd nectar.

2 Likes

Very nice.

Sofie might be my favourite beer.

1 Like

I’m a hop head. I’m also a fair and balanced tyrant. Hence, my attempt to not have it be 12 Surly IPAs.

Suggestions are welcome. I may not be able to get 25% of those.

3 Likes

Ghack. IMHO, Surley doesn’t make the best IPAs. Though Darkness is, without a doubt, one of the best Stouts I have ever had. Overall, the list is good and appreciated. We love ya, Spags.

1 Like

I didn’t say they did. I just like their stuff. The Pseudosue is one of my fave things on the list, and beats any Surly beer on that list (although I do love some Todd the Axe Man).

2 Likes

Love me some Pseudosue. I made several pilgrimages to Toppling Goliath before they started distributing widely.

1 Like

hey @spags my liege. lets assume that pack #4 with smoke and the new hb id wont be generally released to the public before worlds (but will be available for purchase at worlds like slightly early release thing ffg always does at worlds)

if thats the case, can we play cards from pack #4 in KOS if we got our hands on them? or is it a hard no right here and now?

Hard no go.

2 Likes

Oh yes more Toppling Goliath please :slight_smile: That shit is :ok_hand:

1 Like

Can we please have some MTG Revised dual land prizes to exacerbate the ruination of Netrunner?

5 Likes

What are we, peasants? Alpha duals all the way.

Looking for a spot on a registered team.

Qualifications:
Austrian/European (we gotta stick together)
Can run nets (SC/Regional/National Champion)
Tall (might see opponents’ cards if they don’t hold them upright)
(Un-)Funny (you be the judge of that)

1 Like