King of Servers Worlds 2016 - Digital Kumite Re-up

I’m with similar qualities (at least on the running nets and funniness points), not Austrian but Hungarian and not quite as tall (but have a longer beard) and also looking for a team.

2 Likes

So, totally missed this was a thing. 90% sure I can still make it to Worlds, will be ironing that out this week. If any teams need a filler, I would be happy to partake. I will play just about anything.

I’m looking for team if anyone need a filler in last minute.

After reading this thread I picked up a 4pk of Pseudosue this weekend and I can also attest that is a damn good beer.

A+ Beer list Spags.

4 Likes

Yeah. Can’t go wrong with the Sue. It has a great finish.

re: last minute teams. I’m not going to say that if enough people happen to show up, and there’s space, you will be turned away. There is a possibility of last minute walk on teams, but, I really need to see if we have space at the venue.

1 Like

Looking for a team as well, since i won the dutch nationals and going to worlds now. Unfortunately, all the germans that are going already teamed up.

yo y’all princes,

does anyone of you have a crash space for two (percomis and me) for the night after KoS?

If a team needs a player and doesn’t pick up this guy, they are fools. This is one of the top players in Europe (and the world) looking for a team right here.

2 Likes

Also looking to form/get on a last minite team, message me on here or slack if interested.

BEER AND FOOD

Bier list is pared down, due to them not being able to get stuff. Getting two cases of all below, and three of Bell’s.

Bell’s Two Hearted Ale
La Fin du Monde
Surly Bender
Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro
Goose Island Sofie
Some random Surly

Food:
Does anyone want to actually eat at the venue? I can have their cook come in early.

1 Like

How early is early? I’d think having food for lunch-ish would be a good plan.

3P? IDK. We start at 11A.

3 sounds like a good time.

Would like to note that MRNDL has a replacement to make–Chris Mayfield subbing in for Scott.

Time to slot the !ruined

1 Like

What was the final standings and prestige?

3 Likes

it was a blast. thanks again based @spags - i got to avoid your beer snobbery too with cheapo bourbon and cokes. XD what a fun event.

ill be there next year for suresies :smiley:

2 Likes

Just wanna give a huge thanks to @spags, @dodgepong and anyone else who helped run this awesome event. I had an amazing time and played against some great players. 10/10 would hack again.

7 Likes

I just want to know who won worlds and this gaaaah

I know who won worlds.