Living the dream

Blackfile from the street peddler in Noise… I think you win the dream

7 Likes

This is infinite amounts of win.

Infinite amounts of why Corps kill people

2 Likes

You could do this to me and I would be so impressed I would concede even if you didn’t win.

I’ve always said it’s not a win again Noise if it’s not a flatline

Shame your opponent didn’t feel the same way. Nice play.

3 Likes

Living the dream since 2 weeks.

Almost all Kevins hoping on the Andy Temujin brainless train to rack wins are disco boys and girls AKA 8 games, 7 ragequits so far.

(deck link)

Last one was great.

IT Dep @9 counters, the guy put 2xFF on HQ, bypass HQ then install PolOp, trash IT and type something like “who’s tyour datdttdy now”.

My turn : trash everything on front of HQ, install new ice, interns (+2c because of IUSEx2) IT, rez IT for 0c because of IUSE => disco.

Too bad he quited, I couldn’t rez my installed Sandburg :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me playing Harrp Butchershop. Runner playtesting Smoke.

Me: So you know how Net Mercur is basically a pirated Netsignal?
Runner: Really? Didn’t know that.
Me: Yeah it was based off some kind of hijacked signal from Norway in the 80’s or something like that.
Runner: Huh. That’s cool.
Me: Anyway, THIS is what NBN does to pirates.
(Plays BOOM!)

9 Likes

My personal Bryan Stinson record is 80 credits playing as CI

2 Likes

I was able to get over 100 credits playing a Blue Sun Sandburg deck. I’m not sure it was that much fun, but strength 20+ Vanilla is kinda funny.

2 Likes

Recently got to 150 credits playing Panopticon Haley. It got filthy.

Relatedly, playing that Panopticon Haley in another match, I had recently been Midseason’d to 42 tags, and R&D was protected by two Resistors. With the corp at far more credits than me, I couldn’t risk the traces. So I decided to break them both. Panchatantra + Sharpshooter + 2 Clone Chips + a whole bunch of credits later, I was in. Nothing is unbreakable!

6 Likes

Need that misdirection son.

I was psychobealed with 62 tags. #notverykinddude

(38-6)

2 Likes

I’m sorry, you can’t really ragequit once you are a smoldering pile of ash… :wink:

It’s more like, “Excuse me, I have a funeral to attend.”

2 Likes

Not sure if it counts, but if you get hit by a turn 2 Salem’s as Gabe and your opponent (local meta) calls Pheromones, you know that they respect you.

8 Likes

It counts the absolute hardest there

Got wrecked by net police out of CTM. And door to door killed me. Well, it would have if it weren’t for boom

3 Likes

I noticed that while playing as Temujin Whizz, running Yog.0, ICE Carver, and NRE, installing a Parasite on DNA tracker as good as destroys it until I feel like I need that MU or Parasite again.

Don’t you already walk through tracker for free with just NRE + Carver?

EDIT: Apparently DNA Is 6 STR… I stand corrected. My bad.

DNA Tracker is str 6, no?

DNA Tracker is str 6, yes