"Modern" Draft Cube Lists - RCG CUBE

Hello fellow Netrunner Draft Enthusiasts!

This is my newly made Alpha Version of the Rosenheim City Grid’s own *modernized" Version of the infamous Stickhack Cube. Kudos to Bluebird for that one, we played it a bunch and it never disappointed. Now we wanted to mix it up a bit so with his Cube as a basis, my own little Cube Baby came into the World.

Tested on 27.04.2018, nothing really fealt wrong, decks were interesting and playable nothing stroke me as OP (yet) but I guess I need more playstesting to notice something really. If anyone wants me to help with that, please go ahead. I will try to add new Cards when the Data Packs are out here in good old Germany and maybe cut down a bit on the RC and the Deluxe amount of Cards.

Currently it’s for 6 Players only as I threw out quite a lot of cards - and 6 Players seem to be the magic number for attendees showing up to our little get-togethers. I will make an 8 Player Version some time but if you need more players right now, just follow the Recipe in the Decks Descpiction - you could throw in an older non rotated Cycle like Mumbad or double or tripple some cards.

So Long and thanks for all the Fish!

1 Like

Updated Lists to RnR:

Corporation:

Runner:

Always be running and also:

2 Likes