[Near Earth Hub] Downton Abbey NEH

So i’m digging jeeves a lot right now. The trash cost alone i think makes it pretty neat, and the ability has all sorts of edge cases which make jank-lovers like me get all a quiver.

Here’s my first non-ETF attempt to make use of jeeves. Not great probably, but a start.

neh.jeeves

Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center (Upstalk)

Agenda (10)

Asset (19)

Upgrade (4)

Operation (6)

Barrier (2)

Code Gate (7)

Sentry (1)

12 influence spent (max 17-5☆=12)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Salsette Island

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

Edit: a friend pointed out the 3rd TS should really be a 3rd SSCG, but ill leave the original list as is for people to decide. I think with the amount you will be scoring with this deck, 3x TS does seem excessive.

1 Like

encryption protocol for a third sansan? Otherwise I’d suggest more breaking news but with jeeves I guess the GFIs are actually reasonably easy to score. Will be interested to see if this becomes a legit archetype or whether standard NEH is just better. I feel like less etr and more assets is actually worse atm because of wiz and apocalypse everywhere, but yeah, time will tell how this goes

2 Likes

Encryption Protocol seems weak compared to them hitting Virtual Tour out of R+D or HQ. I know you need them for HB cards but I’m wondering if there is a better move you can make there, maybe get in stronger ice while you’re at it. I think you’re pretty vulnerable to Apocalypse right now, so more ETRs or even 1 hostile infrastructure could help there. Lastly I think its worth the extra agenda to be able to just Jeeves advance 4/2s off the table, and dropping GFI could save you some influence.

All very true, i think slums will hurt asset spam massively as well, and thats in the same pack. The HB FA builds people have been doing over on the Jeeves thread look pretty dope as well and seem to get a lot more mileage out of jeeves. Someone on facebook further pointed out that the FA tools NBN use reduce the number of clicks needed for advancing, where as HB tools increase the number of clicks you have, making jeeves have more value in HB than NBN.

Virtual Tour only works if it is installed

1 Like

no idea how I missed that. Definitely not worth it then.

You could also consider Vyper in place of the Enigma, to help meet alliance requirements. Lets you swap out a Team Sponsorship or Encryption Protocol.

2 Likes

With Encryption Protocol, I think I’d much rather have Sensie than DBS

1 Like

Thats actually a really good shout