NISEI European Championship 2019

Hey there!

I would love to hear from those of you who attended: what you liked, what you think could have been better, and what you would like to see happen in 2020. Share fond memories, funny photos, all the flavourful moments you feel like sharing - I have shared in a bit of the fun, but I am sure there’s more.

I think it will be hard to get Keanu Reeves to be the TO, but hey… You’re all breathtaking :wink: Never say never!

I would also love to hear from those of you who did not attend, especially with the wishes for 2020. Since it’s highly likely that Worlds 2020 will take place outside of Europe, Euros will probably be the event to attend for the European meta.

(And yes, we have not been terribly good at communicating about the event here before the tournament, and I take a huge chunk of responsibility for it, having more time to do things than anyone else on the NISEI OP Team, at least for the moment. I do want to get better at being more timely with serious business like big events in Europe, so watch this space.)

Thank you for your patience with me along the way - I figured out quite a few moving parts for fan support of a dead game in Europe (big props to everyone at NISEI for being helpful and motivating), but that doesn’t mean I have figured them all out or that I am the best ever at what I do about it.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Personally, I would really have loved a stream. Other than that, can’t comment as I wasn’t there.

3 Likes

Absolutely. It’s on top of the list for things that have to be there in 2020. Other than table numbers, prize support, and… a ton of other things.

1 Like