Official StimHack OCTGN League: Coming Soon

Jack-in for 20 characters

1 Like

I guess I’m interested. After all, someone has to be dead last. :smiley:

Having played Twilight Struggle in a Euro-heavy league, I know this is tough outside of the weekends. Perhaps we could have a Euro division, and a N./S. America one, with the winners colliding for the WURLD CHAMMPEEONCHIP!

4 Likes

Count me interested. I’m in the US, but sometimes have odd hours that might align with different time zones.

Also interested! 20 chars ftw

Definitely in. Like I said on FB, let me know if/how I can help!

The finals on a ship, in the middle of the Atlantic :wink:

I see there is enough interest from both sides of the big pond and Certainly in weekends some late or early play could be possible.

2 Likes

I am so definitely in.

The winner of that then gets to play Death.

2 Likes

Interested, east coast US. It’ll be great to have visible rankings and a more competitive environment than random octgn matches.

Please don’t make this a mandatory thing. I’ll happily mess up my sleep schedule to measure up against some of you Yanks - just because my internets are too low-bandwidth to stream doesn’t matter I wouldn’t like a chance to kick your behinds some :smiley:

I am interested, but would like to know more about the scheduling involved.

Interested, East Coast Canada.

It’d be cool to take a worldmap and show where everyone who participates is located*

*No tags involved of course

1 Like

Interested as well, depending on how flexible it will turn out to play matches of course. I’m from Belgium btw.

Obv in, Obv in, Obv in.

1 Like

Definitely interested and UK here.

As a 5:1 favorite, you have to be in.

3 Likes
2 Likes