[Completed] OFFICIAL Stimhack OCTGN League #1

Both of these fuckers are MIA. I think Nord is hiding so he doesn’t have to pay me.

7 Likes

I’m more then happy to organise League II. Laurie (@Lpoulter) and I could do it together. But to do it without Nords or Sly knowning doesn’t feel right.

4 Likes

Was thinking the same. Let’s give them a week and if they don’t get back to us start one ourselves.

3 Likes

caught him on octgn a few days ago. told him there were peeps still waiting for him and he acknowledged it. im surprised he hasn’t even bothered to reply.

New league inbound: Watch this space.

10 Likes

We decided to keep things separated. For the league 2, starting this Saturday, look <<here>>

2 Likes

@bnye88, did you play as corp in your game against @Nordrunner?

Nord and I have each played corp twice, so if someone unbiased would flip a coin or roll a die for us, that would be great.

Even = bblum, odd = Nordrunner. Will post shortly.

via random.org:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

Timestamp: 2014-11-18 23:01:51 UTC

So, Nords chooses.

1 Like

Can we just finish this? Anyone who’s not playing can drop.

Been trying to get a hold of @Nordrunner for a week or so. Where are you??

Hiding so he doesn’t have to pay me ;D

I died; @bnye88, you’re up next.

BTW, now that I’m out, I’d be happy to commentate and stream (or record + post later) the semis and finals. The three of you still in it, just let me know when you schedule your games.

3 Likes

i played corp corp runner so someone please randomize or whatever for us while @Nordrunner can choose a time and date he’s convenient to play and i’ll see if i can make it or whatever

I flipped, @bnye88 you are corp, @Nordrunner runner. You guys gonna stream it?

Final is set between myself and @Paranoid. Time and Date TBD.

2 Likes

And in case anyone is wondering @mediohxcore was paid.

14 Likes

6 Likes