OFFICIAL Stimhack OCTGN League PART II

You’re World champ, you will be taken serious! People will believe anything you say, so grow up and act responsibly!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

I know, I’m abusing it as much as possible before everyone forgets

10 Likes

Thanks for organizing! Played a lot on OCTGN, so excited for a rated league.

This

Before Everyone Forgets

& This

mediohxcore Stimhack Author, World Champion

Very likely?

2 Likes

We have begun, good luck to you all!

1 Like

I’m in! Can anyone tell me how to create a picture for my profile on ChallengeBoard? Would like to be one of those shiny guys. :wink:

2 Likes

A reminder, if you do run into trouble in a game, do not explode. :wink:

Try to get to a fair agreement, if that’s not possible, report to lpoulter or argamas here on the stimhack forum and make screenshots of the incident.

We want a fair competition, but can only act if you provide sufficient info.

1 Like

@Argamas the “SHL2” in the title is so @db0 can do stats, right? Could you please emphasize that in the OP? The way it is currently written I am sure some people are going to name their games other “Stimhack League” type things that do not include “SHL2”.

2 Likes

Done, will post on board too

My corp deck only needs to drop Jackson and I have a highly effective runner deck that could be tinkered with.

Bring it!

Side note:even after all these years, the primitiveness of ELO still blows my mind. Case in point: just played two games with @tzukimi, we each won one game. Because I reported my win first, I lost one point more than I gained. If the games were reported in the order they actually happened, the situation would be reversed. How’s that for an arbitrary ranking system :smiley:

3 Likes

Off to a great start

Hand exiling bug.

It’s God’s way of telling you to “stop being a ******* pussy and play something besides NEH” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Its not fastro. So its cool right?

3 Likes

3x DRT 2x TGTBT minimum to qualify as “cool”.

1 Like

well, not pussy at least. :wink:

1 Like

GL to everyone playing! Hope to get at least a game vs everyone through out the 2 months!

I’ve made my first Shinobi Kill on the league today.

9 Likes

Just noticed this due to massive work last week. Can we still participate even if the league started?

1 Like

I believe so! It’s open til like January