[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

streamin Twitch

there should be a stream for boonton NJ’s store championship tomorrow

starts at 12 pm eastern

twitch tv link here

By the way everyone, you can now mark your Twitch stream as playing Android: Netrunner! (They added it to the database)

8 Likes

Going up in one hour for the weekly stream. Continuing on Tuesday evenings from here on out.

2 Likes

link to stimhack forum thread

playing bad decks generated by the slack !jank command. will be a regular thing, but starting toight. if you wanna see shit decks played by an average(?) player you should tune in.

1 Like

The Wausau, WI SC is being streamed live at Twitch 1st round in 20 mins.

2 Likes

401 Games (Toronto, Canada) Store Championship will stream live at Twitch on February 21st, 11:15am EST. There will be live commentary from Round 1 all the way to the final table.

1 Like

Casual stream tonight at about 8pm eastern. ETF and Chameleons Kate.

Thats right. I HAVE NOT BEEN BROKEN. I AM NOT A WHIZZARD FUCKBOI.

stream link here, via twitch

ALSO. Jank Night #2 stream on Thursday at 6 eastern. The thread for that will be updated weekly with when I’m doing that stream, but I’m sure I’ll mention it casually here too :wink:

2 Likes

@Moxwall and I are stealing @bahram’s idea and doing a !jank stream tonight. Come out and watch us play a bad Nasir and some other bad stuff!

Streaming some training Twitch

stream link here, via twitch

Jank Night #2 stream on Thursday (aka today) at 6 eastern. The thread for that will be updated weekly with when I’m doing that stream, but I’m sure I’ll mention it casually here too :wink:

Stimhack League FInals are Live!

1 Like

Streaming Twitch

2 Likes

Streaming the Wasteland Store Champ in Duluth, GA today! A low-key stream today (I’m playing in the event) but I think you’ll still enjoy it!

Stream schedule for the week.

Weds, 3/16/16 - I’m gonna test Palana Full Glacier, as I wanna build it, on JNet Competitive side. I expect to play a lot more Corp than Runner to test, but for runner I’ll play something fun on the side. I’ll figure it out later :).

That will be starting at 7 p.m. eastern, going for a couple hours.

Thurs, 3/17/16 - Jank Night #3! Expect the worst of the worst.

TLDR version - I randomly generate an ID and a couple cards, and I make a deck using those cards… hopefully as a central part of the deck’s idea. Take it to JNet Casual side. Some hilarious shit has happened doing this in the past (Rip in peace High Stakes Job, stuffed by a Pop up Window). Tune in and see the nonsense.

That will be starting at 7 p.m. eastern, going for a couple hours.

Both streams can be located at this link, right here, via twitch!

As far as future streams, expect deck testing (slightly off meta and irregular decks, thats how I roll), more Jank Night garbage, and Jinteki.net Stimhack League games (which starts back up later this week!)

See you guys there! And hopefully you all in the future a bit too. :wink:

I’ve been playing lots of palana, more rush than glacier though. Shame its so soon, we could exchange notes. Step 1 3x Agroplex.

1 Like

Stream can be located at this link, right here, via Twitch

Stream info:

When? Tonight (3/30 Weds) at 7 pm eastern!

What kinda games? Competitive play. Regionals starts soon baby! :smiley:

What decks

HB Foodcoats - My usual blend. Low sentry, BLC

Kate - My Chameleon Kate, ofc ofc.

Geist - My Geist. UWC/DD engine, with Medium late game.

Jinteki RP - My usual style of RP with some silly includes in the ice suite for the lulz.

What platform? Jinteki.net, Competitive room.

Hope to see you guys there!

1 Like

Stream can be located at this link, right here, via Twitch

Stream info:

When? Weds (4/13) at 7 pm eastern!

What kinda games? Competitive play. Regionals testing on the runner side. Playing something more fun as a break on the corp side.

What decks

HB ETF - Product Recall, Oaktown Grid, Ash, Reclamation Order. Just having some fun!

Kate - My Chameleon Kate, ofc ofc. I feel my runner side is gonna be stronger for the next month or two… let’s get it back up to speed.

What’s your Kate’s answer to IG? - Net Shield, and I’m running a version with Astrolabes. I feel that is enough. Testing and time will let me know how right that is.

What platform? Jinteki.net, Competitive room.

Hope to see you guys there!

2 Likes

Hackaholics regional championship at Blakfyre Games is streaming now: Twitch