[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

Going live tonight at 8pm EST! MWL talk and testing!

Auckland Regionals MWL2 now streaming day 1 - YouTube

Streaming today at 11am EST, in about 2 hours! Hopefully jinteki.net behaves this week and we can just play a bunch of games!

Streaming Thursday (aka tomorrow) at 6pm eastern - all the details are here —> https://www.reddit.com/r/Netrunner/comments/4uusla/stream_jnet_competitive_room_thurs_728_6pm_eastern/

The Toronto Regional will be streamed live complete with commentary at Twitch starting at 11AM EST today (July 30th)

2 Likes

Tomorrow (thursday 8/4) at 8 pm eastern.

Kate and foundry on Jnet.

Tonight. 6pm eastern. Kate with Crescentus and HB:ST.

Link to stream in the reddit post, at the very very top.

Quality Time goes live today at 11am EST(about 2 hours from now). We are going to talk about GenCon, upcoming cards and we will have a special guest!

2 Likes

PeachHack is live with the SMC Last-Chance Qualifiers!

4 Likes

When this post is two hours old, I will be streaming Netrunner and Move or Die!

Come join me for some good laughs to kick off the start of the week! I’ll be playing some Netrunner on Jnet with some dual commentary, and intermission of Move or Die! It’s a great game that has Twitch chat integration, so you guys contribute to the success(or failure) of our game!!

Dark Sphere are streaming the UK Rankings Invitational here.

Rankings/Results are here

(edited)

1 Like

Hidden Assets First Stream!

Starts 5 minutes from this post.

1 Like

It’s been far too long since I streamed. I think it’s about time to get back into it. Vote on what you wanna see. Gonna try to be weekly for this, either Weds or Thurs.

Jan 11 (wed) at 7 pm eastern

full details on Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/Netrunner/comments/5myvsb/stream_weds_jan_11_7_pm_eastern_jnet_play/

You can vote on what kinda decks you wanna see me play there.

Me and @laxen are testing Jemison tonight at 8:30 pm CET:

Streaming Potential Unleased 8:00 CET tonight, link same as above ^

NetMercur - 11:30 EDT/8:30 PDT

Could you add mine please too? Just started this thing

Live stream for the Black Moon Games regional in Lebanon NH June 24th can be found at:

Starting around 11 / 11:30 tomorrow

Hey all, I’m terrible at advertising. I’ll be streaming the Uncles Games (Bellevue, WA) Store Championship today at 12pm PST. Come watch!

1 Like

Streaming in an hour! Featuring Abram’s EdTech, RNG Val, and anything else you throw my way!