Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

Card Pool: Order & Chaos
Players: 20
Date: 8 March 2015
Winner: Martin Peichl (@Untergeher)

Corp: RP - Ruining People (1st place SC Bratislava) · NetrunnerDB

RP - Ruining People (1st place SC Bratislava)

Jinteki: Replicating Perfection

Agenda (9)
3x Fetal AI
2x NAPD Contract
2x Nisei MK II
2x The Future Perfect

Asset (12)
3x Jackson Howard •••
3x PAD Campaign
3x Snare!
3x Sundew

Operation (10)
3x Hedge Fund
3x Restructure
2x Scorched Earth ••••• •••
2x SEA Source ••••

Barrier (4)
2x Himitsu-Bako
2x Wall of Thorns

Code Gate (4)
2x Enigma
2x Lotus Field

Sentry (10)
2x Komainu
2x Neural Katana
2x Pup
2x Swordsman
2x Tsurugi

15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Upstalk

Runner: Kimmy!!! (1st place SC Bratislava) · NetrunnerDB

Kimmy!!! (1st place SC Bratislava)

Edward Kim: Humanity’s Hammer

Event (19)
3x Account Siphon ••••• ••••• ••
2x Amped Up
3x Day Job
3x Déjà Vu
3x I’ve Had Worse
3x Sure Gamble
2x Wanton Destruction

Hardware (3)
3x Grimoire

Resource (5)
3x Earthrise Hotel
2x Kati Jones

Icebreaker (6)
2x Corroder
1x Femme Fatale •
1x Mimic
1x Yog.0
1x ZU.13 Key Master ••

Program (12)
3x Datasucker
3x Imp
3x Medium
3x Parasite

45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Order and Chaos

Decklist published on http://netrunnerdb.com.

I particularly recommend the RP deck, quite the amusing swing out of left field!

8 Likes

Was this Chris or Abram who ended up winning the FFG tournament?

Chris Mayfield.

Nice. As you were describing those decks, I recognized them from Mead Hall. They were good decks and the sub boost on Architect is smart and annoying.

Card Pool: Order & Chaos
Players: 18
Date: March 9, 2105
Winner: Adam Higuera (me)

Runner: Mega Boom Kit v0.4 (Haunted Game Cafe SC Winner) · NetrunnerDB

Mega Boom Kit v0.4 (Haunted Game Cafe SC Winner)

Rielle “Kit” Peddler: Transhuman

Event (12)
2x Diesel
3x Indexing
1x Stimhack •
3x Sure Gamble
1x Tinkering
2x Wanton Destruction ••••• •••

Hardware (4)
2x Astrolabe
2x Lockpick

Resource (17)
3x All-nighter
2x Armitage Codebusting
3x Ghost Runner
3x Kati Jones
3x Professional Contacts
1x Utopia Shard •
2x Woman in the Red Dress

Icebreaker (7)
2x Cerberus “Lady” H1
2x Dagger
3x Refractor

Program (5)
3x Cloak
2x Self-modifying Code

10 influence spent (max 10)
45 cards (min 45)

Corp: Worlds RP v1.3 (Haunted Game SC Winner) · NetrunnerDB

Worlds RP v1.3 (Haunted Game SC Winner)

Jinteki: Replicating Perfection

Agenda (9)
3x NAPD Contract
3x Nisei MK II
3x The Future Perfect

Asset (10)
1x Daily Business Show •
3x Jackson Howard •••
3x Mental Health Clinic
3x Sundew

Upgrade (4)
1x Ash 2X3ZB9CY ••
3x Caprice Nisei

Operation (8)
3x Celebrity Gift
1x Enhanced Login Protocol ••
3x Hedge Fund
1x Interns

Barrier (5)
3x Eli 1.0 •••
1x Himitsu-Bako
1x Wall of Thorns

Code Gate (5)
2x Lotus Field
2x Quandary
1x Tollbooth ••

Sentry (8)
2x Errand Boy ••
3x Pup
3x Tsurugi

21 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Source

Won a Kit plaque with Stealth Kit. Goal achieved. Any further tournament appearances will be jank-TASTIC.

2 Likes

Finally won a Store Championship this season after coming in second at the other two I attended.

Card Pool: Order and Chaos
Event: Store Championship
Players: 23
Rounds: 5 rounds of Swiss, Top 8 Double Elimination
Date: March 7th, 2015
Winner: Tim Vaduva (me)

The decks are nothing too special, but I’ll also link the 2nd place finisher which ran NEXT Design and Chaos Theory. Also, since I organized the tournament with @hypomodern, I will include some pretty graphs about the tournament.

Winning Mac Prepaid Blitz Eye AR (1st Place - Fun 4 All Store Champ 2015)

Kate “Mac” McCaffrey: Digital Tinker (Core Set)

Event (24)

Hardware (8)

Resource (3)

Icebreaker (8)

Program (3)

46 cards (min 45)
Cards up to All That Remains

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

Based on @Calimsha fantastic build. Only change was 1 more The Maker’s Eye instead of 1 Indexing. I made this change because I expected more glacier/taxing meta where multiple R&D runs in the same turn would be unlikely.

4-1 in Swiss (including 1 time win)
2-0 in Double Elimination

Winning NBN: NEH AstroBiotics Shipment AR (1st Place - Fun 4 All Store Champ 2015)

Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center (Upstalk)

Agenda (11)

Asset (8)

Upgrade (3)

Operation (13)

Barrier (5)

Code Gate (7)

Sentry (2)

17 influence spent (max 17)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to All That Remains

Fairly standard AstroBiotics NEH. Minor changes are 3x Shipment from SanSan and a bit bigger ice with 2x Lotus Field and 1x Tollbooth. This was to score from low credits (0 with Astro token, 5 with Biotic, and 6 with SanSan City Grid) and to keep runner out of central servers and/or defend a rezzed SanSan City Grid for multiple agendas. This worked well against Leela, 2x Edward, Silhouette, and Andy in Swiss and Silhouette (again) and CT in elimination rounds. Undefeated in all games.

5-0 in Swiss
2-0 in Double Elimination

Swiss:

• Round 1 vs. Leela and Blue Sun: 4 - 0 Round 2 vs. Silhouette
  • Notorious Quester Silhouette (updated with new Lunar tricks) and NEH AstroBiotics: 2 -2 (only runner loss on the day)
  • Round 3 vs. Edward and Blue Sun Grail: 3 - 0 (time runner win against friend and coworker)
  • Round 4 vs. Edward and Tennin: 4 - 0
  • Round 5 vs. Supplier Drip Andy and NEH AstroLight (@hypomodern and I were on top of the ranking and we both knew we made the cut): 4 - 0

Elimination Rounds:

• Runner vs. HB: EtF (Edit: I guess this is a thing) - I very close win against a deck using Rework, Heinlein Grid (and a bunch of other upgrades), and False Lead. After he scored the False Lead I was worried that he might zero out my credit pool during any run on a server with an upgrade, but he ended up using the False Lead a few turns later to help score an Utopia Fragment. The 3x The Maker’s Eye really helped in this matchup.
  • Corp vs. Silhouette from 2nd round of swiss - I was glad I didn’t have to face his NEH instead. He played it well, but NEH was running really consistent the whole day and knowing the his deck pretty well from the earlier swiss round really helped.
  • Runner vs. NEXT Design Rush/FA - The eventual second place finisher had a very strong deck and was able to pilot it even better. The critical play was using Utopia Shard when he Biotic’d, knocking out the Profiteering that he wanted to score to allow him to have enough credits for another Biotic in the next few turns. He knew he made mistake as soon as I used the shard, but after nearly 9 hours of Netrunner, who can blame him. He still scored out an ABT with the Biotic, so I didn’t think I got anything with the shard, I still checked archives after he fired off the ABT and scored the Profiteering. He was low on credits at that point so I was able to steal the last agenda from R&D without too much resistance.
  • Finals: Corp vs. String Theory - He came back up after defeating @hypomodern in the finals of the lower bracket. It was possibly the closest game against NEH all day. I’ve played String Theory for months, but this was the first time I faced it. I thought I was going to lose seeing the piles of credits he was building up and the massive card draw. Most of his runs were power multi-access run events. It seemed like it came down R&D not giving up too many points and providing the agendas when I needed them. I believe the last turn was seeing Fast Track a card down that I was able to select with DBS to score out the Breaking News with an Astro counter. If I had to wait another turn, it may have meant that I faced his aggressive NEXT Design Corp deck again.

Tournament Charts

A very diverse tournament in general. But, you may notice something interesting. A nearby store’s playgroup decided to come with the same decks and packed The Professor and Custom Biotics. I couldn’t blame them. Most of them already had a top 4 finish already, one won a store championship, and another won two.

The runner wins were pretty evenly split and the Professor held his own.

But on the Corp side, NEH showed it’s strength and won at a vastly disproportionate rate.

Flatlines weren’t very common on this day. But, I may have missed reporting some of them.

Edit: I forgot one of the most important graphs last night:

The Corp vs. Runner wins were about as evenly split as you can get: 52 total Corp wins, 53 total Runner wins, and 1 tie.

5 Likes

Any chance you could obtain the Prof decklist for me? It’s of particular interest, for… academic purposes (I’ve found two T2 builds so far, want to see if this resembles either of them or if the guys found something else).

3 Likes

Sure thing, I just asked them. If I get it, I’ll post it.

1 Like

I quite like the SfSS addition and the bigger ice. Did you find the bigger ice (code gates) to help lock out a runner from a server to be beneficial?

1 Like

Yeah, definitely. Since I was undefeated on the day with the deck, I can’t expect better. I think if you expect a heavy Anarch meta, this build would serve you well. Last week I faced 3 Noise, 2 Reina with Siphon recursion, and 1 CT and didn’t feel the regular light ice stood up too well. This week, I faced completely different set of runners (only CT in common).

Does well against Criminal as well. Against Shaper with Cyber-Cypher or Torch (and the tricks to get it out without paying 9), Lotus Field is usually not worth installing and Tollbooth is marginal (probably only worth putting on R&D where they will try to run every turn).

In one of the games against Edward, I just had a Lotus Field on HQ and I felt pretty confident that all my operations and agendas were safe for the first half of the game. IIRC, in another game against Criminal or Edward, I had a Tollbooth in front of a SanSan City Grid that allowed me to score 2-3 agendas. I didn’t save any SfSS’s and felt that it allowed me to have enough credits to either rez ice or be able to play a Hedge Fund the same turn I drew it. It seems like a small gain, but SfSS protected against giving the runner a window to ransack my servers after scoring with non-Astro FA tricks.

I agree on Torch, but you can cause problems for cyber-cypher decks by spamming out code-gate servers. and sticking unadvanced cards into them. Do they spend their precious clone chips/SMCs to put the cypher on a server only to hit a PAD campaign? If so you create another code gate server and put another unadvanced card in it and this time it might be an Astro/SanSan.

1 Like

#alwaysthebridesmaid

So, I’ve played in seven Store Champs in So Cal. I took 2nd in three of them, 3rd once, and 4th once. I dropped before the cut in the one I was judging, and split 5/5 with random O&C jank the day after it came out.

The decks that got me my Regional Bye:

The deck that I’ve had the most success with is (as Timmy “@tmoiynmwg” calls it) “NEH FA with scary stuff”.

Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center

Agenda (12)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program
2x Breaking News
1x Chronos Project
1x Gila Hands Arcology
2x NAPD Contract
3x Project Beale

Asset (7)
3x Jackson Howard
2x Marked Accounts
2x Snare! ••••

Upgrade (4)
1x Cyberdex Virus Suite
3x SanSan City Grid

Operation (11)
1x Archived Memories ••
1x Biotic Labor ••••
2x Fast Track
2x Hedge Fund
1x Interns
1x Shipment from SanSan
3x Sweeps Week

Barrier (2)
2x Wraparound

Code Gate (10)
2x Lotus Field ••
3x Pop-up Window
3x Quandary
2x Tollbooth

Sentry (3)
1x Archer ••
1x Architect ••
1x Swordsman •

49 cards (min 45)

This Andy deck has served me real well too… except for when I play Timmy with it.

Andromeda: Dispossessed Ristie

Event (21)
3x Account Siphon
3x Dirty Laundry
1x Emergency Shutdown
1x Hostage
2x Inside Job
1x Lawyer Up
2x Legwork
1x Levy AR Lab Access •••
1x Planned Assault
1x Satellite Uplink
2x Special Order
3x Sure Gamble

Hardware (8)
3x Desperado
1x e3 Feedback Implants
1x Feedback Filter •
2x Plascrete Carapace
1x R&D Interface ••

Resource (7)
1x Kati Jones
1x Professional Contacts ••
3x Same Old Thing
2x Security Testing

Icebreaker (8)
1x Alias
2x Corroder ••••
2x Faerie
1x Femme Fatale
1x Gordian Blade •••
1x Passport

Program (2)
2x Sneakdoor Beta

46 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Honor and Profit

4 Likes

I see your point, but it still seems like a marginal play against Shaper. If I was playing like 3x Quandary and 2x Enigma, this would be a fine strategy against Shaper, but it’s hard to justify pay 5 for Lotus Field to bluff them out of one of their tricks. If you try it more than once with Lotus Fields on remotes, they’ll probably just get Atman at 4.

It’s definitely a line of play to keep in mind against Shaper, but it seems like a lot of things have to line up for you: having 1-2 Quandary not used on centrals, 1-2 Lotus Field, several assets/SanSan and an agenda to make your bluff play. I think most of time against Shaper you’re trying to race them or drawing to get out of an R&D lock or getting the credits to fast advance you’re next agenda.

But, a valid point and good line of play to point out, so I updated my post.

It’s true that I’ve been playing a lot of Foundry recently, and it’s a play that Foundry excels at (there has to be something, right?). NEH’s ability obviously doesn’t set it up as well.

2 Likes

2015 Winter Series, Week Two
Game Night Kit Tournament
March 10th, 2015
Petrie’s Family Games
Colorado Springs, CO

Winner: Matt Dawkins
11 Players
Cards legal up to Order and Chaos

We’re trying a new league format with a leftover winter kit from a few months ago, running a short Swiss tournament every other Tuesday night for four events, culminating with an 8-player double-elimination tournament with all the winners and runner-ups from the prior events. Surprisingly to me (due to it being a weeknight tournament), we broke 10 players last night, so the lists get published! Conveniently for me, I went undefeated with both decks and won last night. :smile: So, here’s my latest NEH Scorch and Atman Noise builds…

Sol Flare v2

Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center (Upstalk)

Agenda (11)

Asset (6)

Upgrade (2)

Operation (17)

Barrier (3)

Code Gate (5)

Sentry (5)

49 cards (min 45)

Virulent Wyldsoul

Noise: Hacker Extraordinaire (Core Set)

Event (9)

Hardware (5)

Resource (9)

Icebreaker (3)

• 2x Atman (Creation and Control) ••••• •
  • 1x Corroder (Core Set)

Program (19

45 cards (min 45)

1 Like

How do you play that Corp when your opponent knows what you’re up to? I tried out a Midseasons Scorch deck the other day and found that while I could surprise people, if someone sniffed out the trick and stayed ahead on money, it became very hard to win.

2 Likes

That’s why I love SanSan City Grid and Daily Business Show in NEH Scorch, and used to run Fast Track here as well. Typically, someone sees Data Raven, Scorch, or Traffic Accident, and they begin playing very conservatively while pumping Kati and staying ahead on credits. That usually leaves wide open windows to kick the AstroTrain into high gear and start scoring out. Eventually the Runner must start coming after your assets (often bringing them back into Midseason range) or you get the agenda points win.

That said, last night it was (for once) a decent meta call. Nobody expected it, nobody saw Scorch or Traffic Accident in HQ/R&D, and I won by turn six via a surprise flatline in every game.

1 Like

I find the trick is to give them must run stuff, with taxers on the way. Even a tollbooth over a melange works. I’ve slotted private contracts and melange and been fine keeping up on cash until sansan showed up.

1 Like

No, Flare? WTF? :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats and nice league.

I ran a similar list, but made it look like AstroBiotics (1x Biotic, 2x Scorch, 2x Traffic Accident, no Data Raven) in the first 2 Store Championships. Only lost twice and came in 2nd both times. IIRC, only had Plascrete installed once, but I did hit a few I Had Worse, which cost me one game. Other times, I just ended up losing a Traffic Accident, but they were still tagged from Midseason, so I just had to wait for more flatline cards. I was worried that people would wise up, so in the 3rd SC I just went with AstroBiotics.

2 Likes

Hah, the Making News variant was called Sun Spots. This was just another solar-themed deck title… didn’t even think of the Netrunner card, oops. XD

2 Likes