Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

What, there’s not a post yet about the new (and up to date!) Tournament Winning Decklists section of the site and the new submission form? Looks great folks, thanks for putting this together. :smile:

6 Likes

Just checked it out! It looks super cool! Thank you so much for your hard work, whoever you are…

2 Likes

Was just working out a few last kinks. :wink: It is now totally usable and we will make an official post soon.

For anyone who hasn’t seen it yet, please submit winning decklists to: http://stimhack.com/tournament-decklists/decklist-submssion/ for them to show up on the main page and in the tournament winning decklist section.

And thanks to @lpoulter for his hard work on getting this all working and setup. He has plans to even improve it going forward.

Edit: If you previously posted here and it was never posted to the main page, I would recommend resubmitting it through the form.

14 Likes

Are we still restricting the publishing of winning lists at tournaments with less than 10 players? Or just posting all lists with player counts?

Sly told me not to worry about that, it was a restriction to keep the manual labour reasonable.

3 Likes

I would check the new table first (you can search by winner name) to see if I have already added the deck in testing.

2 Likes

The button for submitting should probably say “submit” instead of “sumbit” =).

3 Likes

No no no, I’m like 95% certain it’s a typo for “sumbitch”

7 Likes

Whoa! I didn’t realize that my initial HB deck helped someone else win their SC. Nice changes as well.

I’be been trying to find an ETF deck I like and was calling on my face testing. Pulled a lot of inspiration from yours and made tweaks during testing. Overall very happy with it. Curious how to modify it with clot out now

I am dealing with that right now as well. I think traffic jam might pose a bigger problem.

Won 2 Store Championships, back to back.

First one was with Regular Maxx and NEH Astrobiotics around 2 weeks ago. 18 players, 5 rounds of Swiss and cut to top 8. Brutal long tournament. Took us 10 hours. 2nd seed after Swiss. Maxx lost twice in Swiss both to NEH, NEH lost to Noise in Swiss. In double eliminations, Maxx lost once to NEH, and NEH was unbeaten.

Second one was just a few hours ago with the same Regular Maxx and 7 point Shutdown CI. 10 players, 4 rounds of Swiss and cut to top 4. 1st seed after Swiss. Maxx undefeated in Swiss and double eliminations, CI lost once to Gabe in Swiss and once in the finals to the same Gabe deck.

MaxX: Maximum Punk Rock

Event (15)
2x Déjà Vu
3x I’ve Had Worse
1x Knifed
1x Spooned
1x Legwork ••
1x Levy AR Lab Access •••
1x Queen’s Gambit
1x Scavenge ••
1x Stimhack
3x Sure Gamble

Hardware (5)
3x Clone Chip ••••• •
2x Grimoire

Resource (10)
3x Daily Casts
3x Kati Jones
2x Liberated Account
2x Same Old Thing

Icebreaker (6)
2x Corroder
2x Mimic
1x Yog.0
1x ZU.13 Key Master ••

Program (10)
1x D4v1d
2x Datasucker
3x Imp
1x Medium
3x Parasite

15 influence spent (max 15)
46 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Order and Chaos

Deck built on http://netrunnerdb.com.

Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center

Agenda (11)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program
2x Breaking News
3x NAPD Contract
3x Project Beale

Asset (10)
2x Daily Business Show
3x Jackson Howard
2x Marked Accounts
3x PAD Campaign

Upgrade (3)
3x SanSan City Grid

Operation (10)
2x Biotic Labor ••••• •••
2x Fast Track
3x Hedge Fund
3x Sweeps Week

Barrier (5)
3x Eli 1.0 •••
2x Wraparound

Code Gate (7)
3x Pop-up Window
2x Quandary
2x Tollbooth

Sentry (3)
3x Architect ••••• •

17 influence spent (max 17)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to All That Remains

Cerebral Imaging: Infinite Frontiers

Agenda (9)
2x Accelerated Beta Test
1x Eden Fragment
3x Efficiency Committee
1x Hades Fragment
2x Project Vitruvius

Asset (3)
3x Jackson Howard •••

Operation (27)
3x Accelerated Diagnostics
1x Archived Memories
1x Biotic Labor
3x Blue Level Clearance
2x Green Level Clearance
3x Hedge Fund
1x Interns
3x Power Shutdown ••••• •
1x Reclamation Order
3x Shipment from Kaguya •••
2x Shipment from MirrorMorph
3x Shipment from SanSan •••
1x Subliminal Messaging

Barrier (4)
3x Eli 1.0
1x Wall of Static

Code Gate (4)
1x Enigma
1x Viper
2x Quandary

Sentry (2)
2x Rototurret

15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Up and Over

1 Like

7-point Shutdown takes one home before Clot kills it stone dead. Bravo!

9 Likes

That tournament had 2 Leelas and a Noise. I got very lucky and things could have gone very differently had the matchups not gone in my favor.

Best moment for me was when I kept a hand with no ice, and 2 combo pieces and Blue and Green Level Clearance. I drew into 3 more combo pieces and defended HQ on the first and second turn, but the runner gets a Medium out and hits R&D for 6 points on his second turn.

I top deck into the last combo piece and win on the third turn. Crazy roller-coaster turn of events.

WE DID IT BOYS, LETS GO PLAY HEARTHSTONE

5 Likes

We were supposed to stop?

2 Likes

Technically, he didn’t say we should stop, just that we should play Hearthstone.

1 Like

Would it be possible to get a report or flag button for submitted decklists? At least 50% of them are missing the ID on the actual detailed page, although the list of decks does seem to be correct.

I mean, the ideal would obviously be validation in the submission system, but that’s likely to be a lot more work than a button that sends an email to a few mods.

2 Likes

Can someone fix the “'Athens” deck to “Athens, Greece”?

1 Like

I just want to post the comparison between my runner deck that I won a SC with
here and what I placed 17th with during the SSCI. I’d love some input on the changes I made and what I could have done better. I think Enhanced Vision may have been a mistake, but it did give me some key info against a government takeover deck that let me safely steal government takeover for what should have been a win had I not disconnected (and I would have qualified for the top 16. Tear). But in general it didn’t help me a ton and symmetrical visage probably would have been better. I’m posting this because I think I’m retiring stealth andy for awhile.

I have two desperado because I only have two core sets and I figured why not for the SSCI. Also, 46 each time baby.

SSCI Runner Deck
Event (14)
2x Account Siphon
2x Dirty Laundry
2x Inside Job
2x Legwork
3x Special Order
3x Sure Gamble

Hardware (8)
2x Desperado
1x Feedback Filter •
2x R&D Interface ••••