Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

Wasn’t able to pull the Crick combo off.

@aandries had a fun run. Ran into some ridiculous match ups. Kit with LARLA and Feedback Filter (??!) and Jens’ murder dex v. him: Headlock and NEH Grail FA.

Most of the NEH were FA. Saw one Turtlebacks and one Butcher Shop.

:smiley: 10 chars

2 Likes

Eurotrashy

2 Likes

Man, after slogging through a 66-person tournament in Durham last year and 87 in Philly, I can’t help but feel like

10 Likes

I feel like Joey on Friends debating the Xerox girl or jam. Put 'em together! We had an NEH Turtlebacks Scorch deck in the top four yesterday. #ColoradoWeird

2 Likes

32 player regional, 4 person SC, 250+ Worlds… doesn’t matter to the Jesus.

3 Likes

We only had 24 or so in Boise yesterday. I’ll post my lists when I get back to portland.

3 Likes

We’re going to have at least 4 or 5 worlds top 16 at 90-person philly, and get this: ITS THE ONLY ONE IN THE WHOLE STATE!

5 Likes

#StayMad

#DontFuckWithWisconsin

4 Likes

Need a round of applause?

2 Likes

9 Likes

Crick combo?

Susanoo into Crick is what I see, and it looks friggen awesome.

1 Like

I did it one time when it was wrong just because I wanted it to happen.

7 Likes

We better get one in pittsburgh next year :tired_face: our store could easily hold 150 or so players

guess either @Sheshonk or I have to win worlds so FFG will notice us? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Boise, Idaho winning decklists.
I’ll post them to stimhack when I know if it was 24 or 26 players, not sure right this moment.

Would also like to note i lost 3 games to the second place player, but I guess I won the 2 that mattered. Pretty weird way for things to turn out. He was really good though, props to him.

3 Likes

Was it eater siphon keyhole maxx or like eater cutlery maxx weirdness

He had 2 siphons, 1 planned assault … also had josh. b and DLR and then other aggressive cards like wanton/keyhole.

They were some rough games.

@bluebird503 won his final RP game with maybe 5 cards left in R&D. And this was with Hades bringing things back each turn. The dude managed to parasite down the 2 tollbooths over HQ to get back in… there were just so many great moments. It was a game I wish I had on film. I don’t really like eater/keyhole maxx decks, but the aggression of this one was really something else.

1 Like

I managed to win a 47-entrant regional in Atlanta on 5/9/2015 with the following lists.

@spags, congratulations again. I really like your lists.

8 Likes