Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

Wasn’t it 71 after they cut Leely Patel?

awkward moment for the TO.

3 Likes

It was 72 in spirit. Leely Patel ended up winning it.

5 Likes

Lamprey was MVP that game.

1 Like

Do we get to post tourney winning decks if it was only 6 people? It was an ANRPC event. Won today with these:

Very fun tournament, got to see some new cards and fun interactions.

I got a $9 Kati Corporate Town’d and a 6$ Kati Snatched and Grabbed, in two different games. Still won.

Got my BP removed by Liz Mills in 2 of 4 games, still won. Turns out red decks are good.

I put in two Progenitors in case of Power Shutdown, but nobody was playing it. It’s a good card regardless, having a perma-Medium is no different than an RDI that gets better with each run.

Cujo saved my bacon twice, against a Grim and an Archer.

HB went 2-2. One loss was kind of really unlucky, but I won’t blame it on luck. Didn’t get to rez the Archer on anyone. I love Turing. That ice does serious work.

4 Likes

Tried to murder a Turing a remote last night, and forgot about the conditional +3, ruining my whole turn and I lost on the very next turn. I forget who it was, unfortunately, and he never reported our matches (I lost both).

Congrats on the win, Steve! Very nice to hear you won even with the BP removal, and the hits with Corporate Town and S&G. Cujo was also a smart tech for you. Well done!

1 Like

6 person ANRPC? Rouuuugh.

4 Likes

To be fair, it’s a helluva stupid idea holding an ANRPC event on the same day as a fucking regional in the same area. I mean, most Nyackers who would travel for a tournament would have gone up to Boston.

2 Likes

Yes. I explicitly told my region, the GLC, to not schedule against any FFG tourney with 6 hours drive.

3 Likes

I agree this was a really bad idea, and I wasn’t informed of it until earlier this week. Lost communication here.

4 Likes

At least we won’t have this problem in the UK for BABW! #NoRegionalsLeft! #OhShitThatsNotAGoodThing

5 Likes

Love those #fantastichashtags

1 Like

Yeah - it sort of sucks having no regionals left in the UK. I’m still a bit annoyed I only managed to come 2nd in Manchester and 10th at Nats. Goddman @vinegarymink

It’s like having a weird netrunner binge… and then nothing for two months. Might go do a smash and grab on the neighbouring countries a la Nelson.

4 Likes

Come to Poland/Helsinki with the rest of us =)!

Was more thinking about Gatecrashing Dutch and Danish Nats…

Sorry for winning the small tournament guys

3 Likes

Oh I don’t give a crap how small the tourney is. A win is a win. If you gave me the chance to go play in a 6 person regional, I’d happily jump at it - and come 2nd whne my deck decides the final is a good time to start flooding.

1 Like

@bahram and the other #jerseyboys didn’t show. I can’t imagine what they may have been doing.

1 Like

I don’t think I can make Dutch, but I live in Copenhagen, so I’m obviously going to Nordics - then a small trip to Helsinki to meet up with my girlfriend while she’s out travelling (and play some goddamn Netrunner, main priority, of course) and a weekend in Warsaw. Doesn’t sound too bad. Would be nice to have some of you guys drop by in Copenhagen.

1 Like

Right now, it looks more like a 20-person warband. All coming for your playmats and your ticket to worlds.

And revenge for 200 years of Viking Rule. #RememberLindisfarne

My experience with that sort of stuff is that most people like the idea, but ultimately drop out - we’ll see. As long as you leave a playmat for me (and I’ll snap that ticket too, thanks!)

You should just be happy we’re not invading yet (if 4+ of you guys come over, I’ll make damn sure to return the favor next year).