[Puzzle] Maximum corporation credit count

oh right, thanks, that makes total sense :slight_smile:

I think it’s possible to do even better if you chain Accel Diags into Accel Diags.

I’ll give it a shot with maybe a purple or green martini soon.

The triple sweep week against Andro, with 3xIUSE and cards like Archived Mem is something not to be left :slight_smile:

1 Like

(edit, even better)

103c with Weyland Consortium: Building a Better World, playing vs Andy.

15 influence is spent on 3x Accel diag (3), 1x Archived Mem (2), 1x Shipment from Mirrormorph (2), 2x Medical Research Fundraiser (2), 3x Sweep’s Week (6).

Starting hand is Indian Stock Echange x3, Accel diag, Shipement from mirrormorph, and 1st draw is Archived mem.

C1: Shipment -> install triple Indian (-1c = 4c)
C1’: rez Indians (-3c = 1c)
C2: Accel diag -> Subliminal, Medical Research Fundraiser, Accel diag -> Restructure x 2, Accel diag -> MRF, Restructure, Sweep’s Week (+2c, +4c +1 clic, +9c, +2c, +9c, +9c, +2c, +9c, +9c, +11c = 67c)
C3: Archived mem on Accel diag (+3c = 70c)
C4: Accel diag, 2x Sweep’s Week, Liquidation (shoot 3x IUSE). (+2c, +11c, +11c, +9c = 103c)

Here comes a new challenger :slight_smile:

I don’t get why Subliminals & Sweep’s Week are not Transactions in the game, but the sum should be exact.

I think PS-CI experts could do way better than this, dying next turn (but rich).

1 Like

I am pretty sure, that with Reclamation Order you can get even more stuff done by recycling all the AD.
I assume 200+ cred should be manageable :slight_smile:

C3: Archived mem on Accel diag (+3c = 70c)

Man, Indian Stock Exchange is filthy.

I didn’t even realize you could chain Accelerated diagnostics either, shoot.

1 Like

What about Accelerated Diagnostics into Interns for a Panic Button on HQ, An Offer You Can’t Refuse, and Reuse? This would let you double your credits in a click. Or just get whatever you want into HQ if we’re assuming perfect draws.

1 Like

Assuming a god amount of luck, I think you can get 159 credits with AD combos.

grindl, starting hand is AD, JH, JH, profiteering, JH
10 ***
AD (sfmm(JH, JH, JH), SFSS(profiteering), AD(SFSS(profiteering), SM, AM(AD)) 9 ***
score profiteering, take money 24 ***
AD (24/7 profiteering, 24/7 profiteering, AD(24/7 profiteering, AM(AD), restructure) 48+24=72 **
use both JH to shuffle back 3x 24/7, 2x AD, 1x AM
AD (24/7 profiteering, 24/7 profiteering, AD(24/7 profiteering, interns(JH), AM(AD)) 43+72=115 *
use JH to shuffle back 3x24/7
AD (24/7 profiteering, 24/7 profiteering, 24/7 profiteering) 44+115 = 159 and the runner has 31 bad pubs.

And realised that grindl obviously doesn’t have the influence for this, however I’m sure there’s a corp that can pull if off influencewise (custom biotics as a desperate move) in which case its still 154 credits.

31 bad pubs.

inb4 TL;DR into IRS.

Wait, in your first click, when did you install the first profiteering?

whoops typo, should’ve been sfmm (JH, JH, profiteering) (we interns the last JH)

Ah, AOYCR is the missing link I was searching :wink:
This would break the 140 barrier.

Lazy redo:
-edit- nope, I need to instal Panic.

Inf is ok (-2 Sweep, +Panic +AOYCR).

“IRL”, best part with that engine is Interns (+1/2/3c) => instal then rerez something (+0/1/2/3c) that was just trashed for 5c :slight_smile:
I love this engine. It’s a paper tiger (trash for 3), yup, but with triple sub, it’s a real tiger if ignored (triple sub for 6/9/12c and 2clics is super nice).

This is a ragequit engine in fact :slight_smile:

Remember that whenever you can convert a click in more than 4 credits, biotic labor is worth to play :slight_smile:

You need custom biotic, HB or NBN: I may be wrong but I count 21 inf there ?
(AD 1x3, Jackson 1x3, SFSS 1x2, AM 2x2, 24/7 3x3) = 21

That’s nice, I need to do better than 154 now (I’m around 130-140 with the AYOCR trick) :slight_smile:

-edit- gotcha :wink:
156c with Weyland Consortium: Building a Better World, playing vs Andy.

15 influence is spent on 3x Accel diag (3), 2x Archived Mem (4), 1x Shipment from Mirrormorph (2), 1x Sweep’s Week (2), 1x Panic Button (1), 1x An Offer You Can’t Refuse (3)

Starting hand is Indian Stock Echange x3, Accel diag, Shipement from mirrormorph, and 1st draw is Panic Button.

C1: Shipment -> install triple Indian (-1c = 4c)
C1’: rez Indians (-3c = 1c)
C2: Accel diag -> Subliminal, Interns (Panic Button), Accel diag -> Restructure x 2, Accel diag -> Restructure, Sweep’s Week, Archived Memory (Accel Diag).
(+2c, +4c +1 clic, +3c, +2c, +9c, +9c, +2c, +9c, +11c, +3 = 46c)
C3: Accel diag, 2x Hedge Fund, Archived Memory (Accel Diag). (+2c, +8c, +8c, +3c = 67c)
C4: Accel diag, Hedge Fund, AYOCR, Reuse. (+2c, +8c, -1, (rez Panic = +2), -78c (draw 78), +156c (throw your stuff) = 156c).

Mkay, Andy’s clic 1 is “Dirty Laundry Archives” :slight_smile:

@miek You can do better in HB1 (there, your stuff cost 14 inf) or NEH (7 inf, there you can Sweep’s Week against Andy instead of Restructure and own me again by 1c.)

I’m curious to see if a dumb thing like spam Sweep’s Week in non NBN, with Indians & Jacksons, works.

What if Andy just refuses the offer :wink:

What if you don’t draw archive memories :wink:

haha, what i mean is: perfect draw and all is fine - but any interaction that requires a certain decision of the runner is dubious.
While I understand that for the theoretical point of view, there are no limitations (just as is “Runner is Andy”), this is not a "Tier 1"
solution to me. Tier 1 should be against a 5 cred Runner as well as without any interaction with the runner :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do get your point. But I think in this solution that the first clic have less odds to happen in all games in history & the universe with that deck than a runner unwilling to AOYCR ?

There’s no ices on centrals, runner’s @ 5 cards, since you’re supposed to draw Reuse “by luck”, there’s no real strategic reasons a runner would decline AOYCR and make the corp gain 1pts.

If he suspects Panic Button, then the runner is to run HQ to win next turn btw. You can rez Panic Button @C2’ to help him with the decision.

In terms of odds, you see there is less odds to mulligan for a triple indian than to find an opponent that wouldn’t see this in game.
If it’s motivated by “I would like more odds to see it”, then, to me, if we admitted perfect draws, it’s a viable hypothesis. If you’re motivated by “opponent can’t interfere for a reason”, then sure, no can do.

Don’t worry anyway, @miek will do better better with NEH & a single Sweep’s Week :wink:

If we’re allowing AOYCR runs as successful then it can get REALLY busted.

starting hand (AD, AD, cell portal, akitaro, alix) 5* and nisei division (or really any jinteki ID)
ad (sfmm (cell portal, akitaro, alix), SM, AD(sweeps week, hedge fund, anonymous tip (draw shadow, shadow, AD)) 11 ***
AD (hedge fund, hedge fund, anonymous tip (AOYCR, shadow, sfmm))) 18 **
sfmm (shadow, shadow, shadow) stacked infront of akitaro/cellportal server on central) 11 **
AOYCR(HQ) 7 *
res akitaro, 6*, res alix 5*
res shadow, 4*, gain 2c from sub, 6*
res shadow, 5*, gain 2c from sub, 7*
res shadow, 6*, gain 2c from sub, 8*
res cell portal (costing 3c), 5*, send back to front and derez, gaining 6c from shadow subs. Net gain 3 per cell portal res.
Each res adds a counter to alix, which can then be exchanged at the end of the run for 2c per counter.
credits = infinite.

influence is: 3x AD (3 total), 1x alix (2 total), 2x anonymous tip (2 total), 3x shadow (3 total), 2x sfmm (4 total) and 1x sweeps week (2 total) = 16, however the 3rd shadow is unnecessary to making this work so we can remove that and get a 15 influence build with infinite credits. I think technically the sweeps week can probably be replaced with a medical research too.

At the risk of bringing useless garbage like reason into theoryrunner :stuck_out_tongue: , I don’t think any remotely sane runner would accept the offer without any breakers against a Jinteki player owning a 3-deep central server and 7 credits. (Who has also just successfully pulled off a series of moves requiring a technically-finite-but-arbitrarily-large amount of luck.)

Still though, I never thought anyone would find a way to make the infinite cell portal combo work on turn one; That’s seriously impressive.

goes to sleep dreaming about janktastic BoN turn-one Komainu kills