[Reina] Headlock: How to Make Sure Your Opponent Doesn't Get to Play Netrunner

Ice carver is probably better for that, helps with other matchups, although it’s not great with David

Sam’s. Not sure I can be credited with a version of Headlock, yet.

So i Took my spin on headlock to my regional in sydney this weekend 37 people

Deck preformed quite good, only looses where to 3 rp, one in swiss and same one in top 8 played by eventual winner with all 3 RP games comming down to the wire, dam PSI games nothing like accessing the FP you know is in hq after wasting 2 nisi tokens to keep you out to fail the PSI on last click :smile:

only changes to my list is drop deja vu for corroder or possibly knifed as well for 2 corroders, as Himitsu-Bako is a problem for this deck in the RP matchup ive found. oh and yes 46 cards flame proof suite

2 Likes

Whatever I ran 48 cards and got 6th at a 71 person regional. Post just is best just, results oriented analysis, etc.

3 Likes

Here’s my Vigil list. Was saving this for Regionals in Sydney but unfortunately didn’t get to go.

Identity: Anarch: Reina Roja: Freedom Fighter

Cards: 45 / 45
Influence: 15 / 15

Event (11)
3x Career Fair ●●●
2x I’ve Had Worse
3x Sure Gamble
1x Test Run ●●●
1x Vamp

Hardware (5)
3x Clone Chip ●●●●●●
3x Vigil

Program (16)
3x Crescentus ●●●
1x D4v1d
2x Eater
1x Keyhole
3x Knight
3x Lamprey
3x Parasite

Resource (13)
3x Daily Casts
3x Earthrise Hotel
2x Kati Jones
3x Liberated Account
1x Scrubber
1x Xanadu

The list seems solid. I’m not sure whether the 3rd Vigil should be the 3rd IHW or something else entirely. Early Vigil seems like a pretty important thing to have though, especially with all the singletons. Career Fair is amazing, I’m always happy to draw it.

Its so funny! "Career Fair" for anarchs! You shouldn't play that card if you are a true anarch :smile: Party, street life, drugs, sex and rockn roll, but no “career”!

1 Like

How do you think they can afford all that without their day job?

1 Like

Any new decklist updates after the latest datapacks? As Eater is the only classic breaker here, I am going to try add NRE. Theoretically it could very efficient here, but I am curious how it will look like in reality.

1 Like

I can’t imagine NRE being worth the 2-4 inf. The more times I play RP the more I want to go back to the test run + sneakdoor beta version…that has to be strictly better than NRE right there.

2 Likes

For cards in the new pack: turntable is interesting, not sure if it’s too swingy though. Immolation script could be good, as a lot of ice gets trashed. Looking forward to muertos gang member if the influence is low, and from what i’ve heard faust might be good for this style of deck.

Not directly related but I put a single immolation script in my Maxx and it has been awesome.

5 Likes

Out of curiosity @Calimsha , is that on top of having knifed? Thinking of trying one in Noise, but always just felt like knifed may be easier.

One knifed one immolation script.

1 Like

Though I would imagine it would be a tad harder to use in noise, as archives is mostly iced after early game.

use it on one of your archives checks anyway, you access every card except that ice.

2 Likes

I run singleton immo in my ice destruction build. It won me two games at the regionals I played at, despite the fact that I am running eater maxx.

The card is really good. Especially if you are already running keyholes, knights and parasites.

1 Like

i mean if you career fair liberated accounts, aren’t you hacking credit cards on a college campus
sounds pretty anarch

2 Likes

It’s actually easier to use in Noise since you can mill copies of ice, rather than having to Parasite/cutlery a copy first.

Hmm, will give it a shot. I love how anarchs have so much card options on getting things done lately, as opposed to the old splash siphon or quality time/lucky find dilemma. Not enough space for all the fun toys! Living the dreams now :wink:

Immo Script has the potential to trash Lotus out of Noise which is neat