Run Last Click - Podcast

In this episode the part of Eady will be played by Lane. They are both actually called Tom so that makes the paperwork easier. We talk about cards that aren’t talked about enough. Cards that aren’t played enough. Cards that have yet to feel the genial caress of a pro-matte sleeve.

1 Like

Good show as always, Listening to you guys reminds me of the good old days of netrunner, before money ruined the game.

3 Likes

This episode Eady is back in the studio and ready to get down to business! We talk about his trip to New Zealand as well as loads of cards from a data pack. Now I know what you’re thinking. Is it business? Is it Business First? I know what you’re trying to say, you’re trying to say is it time for business is it Business First? Ooh! Is it business? Is it Business First? To which I respond. Yes. Yes it is.

2 Likes

In this episode we are joined by David Hoyland of the best game you saw last year fame to discuss the finding of the Leela Endless Waltz Deck Club. Ding ding, seconds out sports phrase. It’s going to get heated! And by “it’s” I mean the Deck Club emails from listeners are and by “heated” I of course mean pleasantly discussed.

1 Like

In this episode we are joined by chum Lane to discuss da new data pack I Hope you Like Assets AKA Democracy and Dogma. And lo it came to pass that more people started saying “I trash Caprice for one” and the person playing corp says “errr sorry I’m IG and I’ve got, like, five facedown cards in archives” and the first person says “Oh sorry I forgot… That’s quite a lot of money” and then they both agreed that it was.

3 Likes

super late reply cos i’ve been very busy and haven’t played netrunner in a bit but:

yay Eady remembered me! /squeal

it was great fun meeting Eady, running some nets and drinking some beers.
i just have one question: when is Chris coming to Middle-Earth as well?

1 Like

Sadly not any time soon but I will say hello on the NZ Facebook group if that ever happens.

1 Like

In this episode we are joined by the Lead Developer of Netrunner, Damon Stone. How far ahead are they designing cards? How successful was the MWL? Will there be any more deluxe expansions? What are his thoughts on making the community more inclusive? All are put to the man himself! We also chat about games design, the new Flashpoint cycle, his approach to balancing Netrunner and probably other things too!

In this episode we go over the ins and outs of Salsette Island. Joining us on this noble endeavour is good chum Baki, a recovering Magic player who also shares with us his experiences of Richard Garfield’s other card game. Then after the card talk there is Book Club talk on The Player of Games. Could we even fit in anymore? Probably! Will we!? No!

1 Like

In this episode we are joined by Scottish Regionals Champ Seamus. The man who puts the Arg! in Argus shares with us his war stories from the tournament as well as why with his decks it’s best to be aggressive b-e aggressive b-e a-g-g-r-e-s-s-i-v-e aggressive b-e aggressive! (clap clap)!

2 Likes

This is a live show we recorded at the UK Games Expo 2016. With special guest Quintin Smith from Shut Up and Sit Down. We have a good old natter about the world of Netrunner as well as taking questions from the audience.

In this episode we are joined by Alice Rees, Birmingham regionals winner, to discuss The Liberated Mind. What a noble path we have set for ourselves. With an emptied mind we can go into this podcast free from the burdens of the world outside. Rising out of the ashes like the Netrunner card Out of the Ashes to rebirth into… a turning wheel of waivers and… vanilla ice is here with his latest single. Not to be missed probably!

2 Likes

In this episode we are joined by friend Lane to discuss the final data pack of the Mumbad Cycle, Fear the Masses. They ask themselves the question: Should all masses be feared? A mass of spiders? Certainly. But a mass of cake or puppies? In the first of several sarcastically boring lectures, we attempt to show there is more nuance to this statement than this data pack would have you believe.

Also a new competition is announced!

In this episode we have it all going on. We are joined by Seamus (Scottish Regionals Winner) and Dave Hoyland (Worlds Top 3) to discuss the recent MWL additions and subtraction. But wait! There’s more! We also chat about the state of Wayland and Criminal at the end of the Mumbad Cycle and what we hope to get from the Flashpoint Cycle. A show so packed it’s at least an hour.

In this episode we are joined by Lane and Cathy to discuss the first post MWL2 tournament, Reading Regional, but also the newest data pack 23 Seconds. Which name refers to an incident where Titan’s firewalls dropped for 23 seconds. Of course meaning runners had 23 seconds to go and therefore 23 seconds to flow.

(P.S. If you have never heard the UK Garage classic 21 Seconds To Go you are A. Missing out and B. Likely be confused by what just happened.)

In this episode we are using all our deck building might to create lists for people who have just a core set and want to expand their collection. The brief? Create a deck list using one core set and 4 data packs or 2 data packs and 1 deluxe expansion. We also get some help from the very lovely Krystian and Jesse and Nels who give us the skinny on the decks they made.

Also check out our new Beginners Resources page:

In this episode we are joined by the pilot of the most successful Biotech deck the world has ever seen, Simon Castle (11th at UK Nats)! Together we ask what’s the bloody deal with this new bloody pack Blood Money? Will the conversation come freely or will it be like getting blood from a stone? Please now insert your own sentence involving blood… and maybe involving vampires. Too bloody right that person!

New episode! Huzzah!

1 Like

In this episode we are joined by the brains, arms, legs, hair and teeth behind the Dead Channel podcast Johno and Joey. We’ll have a chat about the current UK tournament scene, why not? And play a fun game for cool people called Sales Team, my goodness! Then it stops and you’ll have to make your own fun after that.

In this episode our heroes are joined by the founders and admins of the Women of Netrunner Facebook group, Kat and Alexis. We talk about their experience of setting up the group and their thoughts on making the community more inclusive. Also we follow that up with a chat about drafting as we did one of those recently.