Scronger Together

I love the concise, static effect of HB’s Stronger Together, and feel that bioroid ice makes for excellent (if not very porous) taxation. Inspired by Nagnazul’s excellent article (Deckspace: Stronger Together With Markus 1.0 - StimHack), I decided to try my hand at a ST deck. Against decently strong competition, my deck has gone 14-4 since being put together. The Asset economy allows for resilience against Account Siphon (the bane of my existence). All 4 losses came at the hands of account-siphoning criminals, 3 of which were Leela. Leela more than anyone else inflicts heavy damage on my servers. She is also pretty prominent in my meta. Anyways, here’s the decklist…

Haas-Bioroid: Stronger Together (What Lies Ahead)

Agenda (9)
3x Accelerated Beta Test (Core Set)
3x Project Vitruvius (Cyber Exodus)
2x Project Wotan (Creation and Control)
1x Eden Fragment (The Spaces Between)

Asset (14)
3x Adonis Campaign (Core Set)
3x PAD Campaign (Core Set)
3x Encryption Protocol (Trace Amount)
2x Eve Campaign (Humanity’s Shadow)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves) •••

Upgrade (4)
2x Ash 2X3ZB9CY (What Lies Ahead)
2x Heinlein Grid (The Spaces Between)

Operation (5)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
2x Enhanced Login Protocol (The Spaces Between)

Barrier (6)
3x Eli 1.0 (Future Proof)
3x Markus 1.0 (The Source)

Code Gate (9)
3x Viktor 1.0 (Core Set)
3x Sensei (Trace Amount) •••
3x Viktor 2.0 (Creation and Control)

Sentry (2)
2x Ichi 1.0 (Core Set)

6 influence spent (maximum 15)
21 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Source

Sensei has proved invaluable. I like triple stacking RnD and HQ, with a Sensei on top, and then a 4 deep remote with a Sensei on top as well. My scoring remote ideally has an Ashe and a Heinlein, although Henlein commonly finds itself on HQ as well. Tack on an ELP and I’m almost unstoppable. I’m slowest in the early game until my Assets start firing, and the Encryption Protocols help protect them. I imagine Imp and Scrubbers would deal a heavy blow to me, but I’ve usually been able to recover from them. Siphons have been a much bigger issue. Thoughts? Improvements? Let me know :slight_smile:

Typo in title.

Please read the stickies.

I moved a post to an existing topic: Untested/Non-competitive Decklist MegaThread

4 Likes