Shipment from ChiLo - Podcast

This episode was really cool!

I don’t know how much my say so here does, but if you are newish to Netrunner and interested in going to a store champ, this episode provides and excellent combination of solid advice on deck selection as well as general encouragement.

3 Likes

Definitely agree. It’s always good to hear perspective from new players. The enthusiasm in this episode is seriously contagious.

3 Likes

So, I’m terrible at putting these out regularly. In my defense, I’ve been without power for two days.

Also here’s DAINE!

3 Likes

Catch the WAVE of excitement! Veteran runner ANDREW recaps a very competitive STORE CHAMPIONSHIP with me!

4 Likes

If you’re new to the game, this episode is a GREAT collection of tips from players that want YOU to succeed!

2 Likes

Also, be sure to check out the updated Buying Guide!

1 Like

Greg’s back. Back again. Talkin’ champs. Tell a friend.

4 Likes

subscribed!

1 Like

If you’ve ever been intimidated by MaxX or confused by Clot, we got a hot dish of PRO TIPS for you!

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the explanation of MaxX and what to think about when playing this ID. Any chance this style can be repeated for other runners/corps? I remember reading (maybe on this forum?) questions about why Geist is considered to be a Shaper in disguise, maybe that would make a good choice for next time an ID is evaluated?

2 Likes

@zegrid That’s a great idea for another topic! I felt this discussion went really well, and given the feedback I’ve gotten on it, we should do it again! :smiley:

1 Like

After pulling myself out of a pit of despair, I finally got around to editing the episode recorded 2 days before the End Times announcement!

3 Likes

I really liked listening to this episode. I’m glad you put it out.

It was a different and cool experience listening to these predictions after some of the things they are predicting have already come to pass. It’s a neat time capsule, and also an interesting way to reflect on the cards we did get.

Also, Kevin was a great guest!

2 Likes

Season 2 begins! Dane, Chris, and I dig into the Gateway runners.

2 Likes

We continue the discussion with the Corporate Identities

2 Likes