SHL - Jinteki Edition

Yeah, but apparently STIMHACK LEAGUE STIMHACK LEAGUE STIMHACK LEAGUE isn’t always enough, though it usually does the trick.

I think people can be trigger happy on joining due to lag and other users - I know sometimes I literally can’t read the game title before someone else joins it.

And if people aren’t reading the title until after they join then all the text in the world isn’t going to help!

I guess it can get annoying, but what does it really cause other than enter/exit text on your window? If it bothers you then the best way to avoid it is what Terrificy says. I try to remember to read the name, but the best way to make sure that folks notice it is two lines of STIMHACK STIMHACK.

And if I accidentally join your game and leave… sorry : ) Hopefully, jinteki.net will have a password option someday.

1 Like

It causes people looking for league games to see that your room is full and hence not join. Especially when people don’t immediately leave the room.

1 Like

Noob question here, but whenever the next SHL Jinteki.net starts I would like to sign up. How do I best go about that? Thanks.

1 Like

You can still sign up now! See the first post

Yes, sign up now and join me at the middle of the pack! :blush:

Join now! It’s a great chance to get quality games in!

The link to the challenge board thta tracks games in the op. Sign up for that and then you’re good to go.

Good luck and gla I have you join!

I’ve joined the league mainly to get decent games in. Even people who want non league games are more likely to speak up of you’re advertising as SHL

3 Likes

Just joined up, but Jnet is actin’ a fool :confused:

1 Like

I joined up, too. Practice will do some good before the sc season beginning in January.

Btw, I am ff0x::1 on jinteki.net. Some §$%& abuses the short version of my nickname there.

2 Likes

I joined too. Looking forward to participating.

1 Like

Looking for games right now.

This league is now over! Congrationulation to @bblum @TugtetguT @d1en @Sumodo for making the top 4. I’ll send you a message about scheduling the playoffs.

I was really happy with the level of participation and turnout. Thanks to everyone who played a game and I hope anyone who joined just for the league sticks around both the forums and joins the next league (probably early January).

18 Likes

So the finals should be this Saturday at 3 PM Eastern. @Bahram will hopefully be streaming it.

Good luck to @bblum, @Tugtetgut @d1en @sumodo and be sure to tune in.

It will be best of 3 mini tournament and will NOT be MWL-compliant.

1 Like

I will be :wink:

I got you guys.

link to my stream via twitch

1 Like

info about the stream for top 4… which is today!

2 Likes

Congrats to @D1en for winning! Props for rocking IG in the finals!

Congrats to @TugtetguT @Sumodo and @bblum for giving us a bunch of good matches.

Congrats to everyone else who participated, and be sure to join the next league.

Also, @Sumodo and @TugtetguT you guys should both post more! Sumodo someone was telling me that your Maxx deck was a take on mine, I’d been thinking about trying to fit Desperado in myself.

4 Likes

I can testify to @Sumodo’s MaxX being a beast. He inject’d into a turn 2 Desperado, then parasuckered all my ICE for the rest of the game while gaining money. It wasn’t even close.

Gratz @d1en! Way to take out the league with IG and that scary Siphon Maxx deck. I didn’t play psychobiotics NEH since it had a terrible matchup against it, but it looks like Foodcoats wasn’t that much better.

Mad props to @SimonMoon for organising the league and for creating the most fun deck to play ever. Big post coming up :slight_smile:

3 Likes