Stimhack League Jinteki Round 2

I apologize if this question’s been answered already, but is there anything you have to do to join the stimhack league before you start playing games?

Right now it looks like you just sign up on the challenge board and you’re good to go, but is there anything I’m missing?

1 Like

Nope. Just join up and start playing.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, that’ll do it :wink:

What did you replace it with? Food?

I have another meta snapshot after the second week. Thanks for the top 10 for being helpful and letting me know what you were playing.

Runner:
Proco Kate - 3.5
Noise - 3.5
Hayley Pawnshop - 1
Stealth Hayley - 1
Apocalypse Maxx - 1

Corp:
NEH - 4.5
RP - 3.5
Grail RP - 2

Shaper / Anarch and Jinteki / NBN seem like the dominant factions post list. There’s still a solid amount of green despite predictions of their demise. More variety on the runner side, where as Corp seems to be dominated by 2 main archetypes. Foodcoats appears to have been murdered by the MWL, but we’ll see if this stays true forever.

4 Likes

ProCo Kate = Book of Kate with ProCo?

I’m curious what non-grail RP is looking like these days. Back to ELP-style builds?

It’s pretty standard with some tech cards like Crisium Grid and Cerebral Static.

Yes, I saw either Cerebral Static or ELP. Ice is Eli, Himitsu Baku, Komainu, Pup, usual RP stuff. Agenda mix seems to be TFP, Nisei, and Food, some play 1x Philotic.

What do those hayley lists look like? I have never figured her out…

Just throw a bunch of cheap shit in a deck, and Pawnshop it. Use Chameleon on a Personal Workshop as breaker, and LLDS processor to strengthen it.

The one list I saw assembled a Chameleon engine using Sahasrara, Scheherazade, and Technical Writer. It’s pretty strong once it gets going.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s basically PrePaid Kate -PrePaid and Lucky Find, + ProCo, Daily Casts, and Tech Writer (sometimes).

Mine is fairly straight-forward list with Switchblade as the killer. Corps are loving their big sentries now-a-days, current efficiency record – tour guide with 15 subs … 1 silencer credit. It has the usual setup challenges and you have to be very choosy about which assets you trash. Most wins are come from behind which is a bit nerve wracking and does make me wonder if long-term it’s a strong deck.

Hayley Kaplan: Universal Scholar

Event (7)
3x Diesel
1x Levy AR Lab Access
3x Sure Gamble

Hardware (14)
1x Akamatsu Mem Chip
2x Astrolabe
1x Bookmark
1x Clone Chip ☆
1x HQ Interface ••
2x Lockpick
1x Plascrete Carapace
3x R&D Interface
2x Silencer ••••• •

Resource (14)
3x Daily Casts
1x Film Critic
3x Ghost Runner
1x Kati Jones
3x Professional Contacts
3x Technical Writer

Icebreaker (3)
1x Corroder ••
1x Refractor
1x Switchblade ••

Program (7)
3x Cloak
1x Clot ••
3x Self-modifying Code

The chameleon build is richer I think, but I haven’t had luck with it so I went back to something more straight-forward.

I think I played that one. Did it pawnshop?

I’ve added 2 peddler to make it go slightly faster. Its better than 2 wasteland for anyone wondering. I think rara is not entirely necessary though.

@erinrockabitch I got disconnected from the game, couldn’t click anything upon reconnecting. Sorry! I think you were in a decent position so I won’t mind if you report a win.

Thanks for letting me know! It’s way to early to call anything but a draw.

Btw as Khala Gouda is now implemented on Jinteki, its free to use.

2 Likes