Stimhack Store Champions Invitational Last Chance Qualifier!

Because of high interest level of people who have not had many chances to make it to Store Championships, on Saturday, April 4th at 12:00 Noon eastern time (EDT), we will be hosting a last chance qualifier for the Stimhack Store Champions Invitational on OCTGN. The format will be 5 rounds of swiss with no cut, with the top 4 players qualifying, (SoS tiebreaker), unless there are less than 24 entrants, in which case it will be 4 rounds of swiss.

Only players who have not won a Regionals bye from a Store Championship tournament may enter. To enter, please post your OCTGN username in this thread and I will add you to the bracket. Decklists will be due 24 hours before the start of the tournament and can be submitted by emailing them to dargenio.dan@gmail.com. Please do not post in this thread with any information other than signups; for questions and discussion, use the Announcing the First Annual Stimhack Store Champions Invitational! thread or just PM me with any questions. Also, please do not post to sign up until you are sure you will not be entering any more Store Championships that might potentially qualify you for the tournament.

I will be streaming this event myself as well as TOing. Good luck everyone!

11 Likes

OCTGN: CrimsonWraith

OCTGN: ajar

OCTGN: keyser_soze

OCTGN: CodeMarvelous

OCTGN: Aj2k77

OCTGN: Larro

OCTGN: podoboyz99

Octgn lpoulter

OCTGN: RezTheFuture

OCTGN: moistloaf

OCTGN: aerosaucer

OCTGN: Zouavez

OCTGN: ruby_fell

OCTGN: selfeater

Hey guys!

FYI, I decided to make the new set illegal for the LCQ. I don’t want you guys having to deal with coming up with a deck with absolutely no testing for a tournament and I don’t know when it will be ready on OCTGN, so it will make the deck deadline hard.

6 Likes

OCTGN: ItJustGotRielle

Wercome to tha stamherk invertational rast change kowalafier.

7 Likes

OCTGN: ayanami

OCTGN: skaterforsale