Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

Originally published at: Tournament Winning Decklists - StimHack

Please submit winning decklists to: Decklist Submssion - StimHack for them to show up on the main page and in the tournament winning decklist section.

Use this thread to discuss any winning decklists that do not warrant their own threads.

3 Likes

I don’t really like the stat bars here, since the tournaments range across such a wide timespan but the bars only reflect overall data.

For instance, the stat bars make it look like Criminal is way ahead of everyone else. That’s certainly true historically, but the results from the 5 recorded events in the last 2 datapacks have 2 Criminals, 2 Shapers, and 1 Anarch, which is a much more balanced spread than the bars indicate. If someone thought “what’s good?” and looked at that page to find out, they could easily come to incorrect conclusions.

Also, the bars don’t actually seem accurate-- just look at Jinteki!

I agree with @Kingsley . I think the solution is already there, because you sort decklists by pack.

Yeah I was thinking of giving a historical perspective, but I could instead do the most recent data pack or two. (Although I think that coming to the conclusion that Criminal is best here would still be correct) I will take a look at changing it tonight, what do you think is best?

The bars highlight the name, hence why Jinteki has the highlight it does. :laughing:

Sorting by pack or perhaps cycle (with big boxes counting as a cycle of their own) might be a good idea.

Nice job with the updated page, especially the ability to sort by Data Pack.

Two more for the list:

2 Likes

Phil from the Netrunomicon posted his Store Champ winning decklists. Boring HB and Noise with Keyhole: http://netrunomicon.com/b004/

Edit: Boonton , NJ , Store Championship First Place Decks + Tournament Recap | Android: Netrunner

boonton store champ too, nbn mn and andro

2 Likes

Thanks @Domain and @Argamas for finding lists!

@Kingsley Added bars for just Spin Cycle.

Thanks for updating the deck lists SneakySly, it’s a great resource for many reasons. I can’t wait to see all the store championship decks.

Here are the winning lists from a smaller tournament that took place in Portland on Jan 19th at Cloudcap Games(using True Colors), only 8 players. We will be having our first store championship this upcoming weekend though at Guardian Games. The runner deck might be 2 cards different, (-1 bank job, +1 something else)

1 Like

A new store champ, Berkeley:

Gabe
Events
Account Siphon x3
Dirty Laundry x3
Emergency Shutdown x2
Forged Activation Orders x3
Indexing x1 (3inf)
Inside Job x2
Special Order x3
Sure Gamble x3

Hardware
Desperado x2
Plascrete Carapace x3

Programs
Corroder x1 (2inf)
Datasucker x3 (3inf)
Faerie x3
Femme Fatale x1
Parasite x3 (6inf)
Sneakdoor Beta x3
Yog.0 x1 (1inf)

Resources
Armitage Codebusting x2
Same Old Thing x3

45 Cards - 12 Anarch Influence / 3 Shaper Influence

Weyland - Supermodernism.

Agendas
False Lead x2
Geothermal Fracking x3
Government Contracts x1
Hostile Takeover x3
Project Atlas x3

Assets
Snare! x3 (6inf)

ICE
Archer x3
Chimera x2
Enigma x3
Grim x2
Ice Wall x3
Wall of Static x3

Operations
Anonymous Tip x2 (2inf)
Beanstalk Royalties x3
Green Level Clearance x3 (3inf)
Hedge Fund x3
Power Shutdown x2
Scorched Earth x3
SEA Source x2 (4 inf)

49 Cards - 3 Haas-Bioroid Influence / 6 Jinteki Influence / 6 NBN Influence

1 Like

Ice destruction Gabe? That’s a novelty (to me at least).

Berkeley Winner Corp deck posted, 2 posts above.

2 Likes

Team Covenant Winter top 8:
Chris O, Reina and Weyland (incl True Colours):

http://teamcovenant.com/oniya/2014/02/09/by-popular-demand-top-8-champion-talks-about-his-decks/?utm_content=buffer8f169&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

2 Likes

Found these decks. Winner from Tapei, Taiwan:
Reina: February Tournament Winner (Taipei, Taiwan) · NetrunnerDB
HB: http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/2188/february-tournament-winner-taipei-taiwan-

The promised flood of Colorado tournament winning decklists… better late than never!

Petrie’s Family Games, Season Two Tournament
October 5th, 2013
Cards up to Opening Moves legal
HB: Engineering the Future
Gabriel Santiago

Denver Central Games, Season Two Tournament
December 14th, 2013
Cards up to Mala Tempora legal
Jinteki: Personal Evolution
Whizzard
Gabriel Santiago
(True tie between top two players)

Enchanted Realms, Season Three Tournament
December 28th, 2013
Cards up to Mala Tempora legal
Weyland: Building a Better World
Kate “Mac” McCaffrey

The Haunted Game Cafe, Season Three Tournament
February 8th, 2013
Cards up to True Colors legal
Rielle “Kit” Peddler

20 person Store Championship in Milwaukee, WI. Winner BGG-er Spags with NBN Core and Gabe Knight:

Store Championship Bluegrass Magic Gameshop Store Championship (in Louisville, KY), Winner Ethan Bingham with Weyland and CT: 1st Place Store Championship Decks and Writeup | Android: Netrunner

@Argamas You are a deck finding wizard. I appreciate the help!

Thanks, I love the site with all the great insight from all the great players. If I can help with some decklist, that’s great.

You did see the second list in my previous post? :smiley:

1 Like

We’re gonna need a database for this pretty soon :). I’ll have decklists from our second store championships soon (though it was just Good Stuff Andy and NBN Ops FA).

I took Jinteki:RP and Noise lists and tied for first in swiss, but couldn’t stay for the top-4 cut ;). Now those would have been interesting lists!

Hypno Comic Store Championship, Dave Hilbert winning with NBN Psycho and Andro Hostage decks: Hypno Comics Store Championship - 1st place decklists and report | Android: Netrunner