Weyland's IDs from Order and Chaos

Argus is pretty ridiculous with Trick of Light and the new advanceable ice that reduces cost.

Advancing Orion or Wormhole to cheapen the rez, then Trick the counters off to score Atlas. Seems pretty strong.

Titan tranny is going to be on the A list. Extra atlas counters and extra high risk investment counters is a great ID already. The extra influence to fit a biotic/extra snare/ash/whatever is just dirty.

1 Like

Titan is really good, I love it. I think you could do fine just doing 2 Biotics 2 Sansan, 3 Jacksons or something. Biotic out Atlas, get a counter. Jackson the biotic and/or just use Atlas counter for the other Biotic, do it again. Fast Track/Atlas+use Atlas counter to get a Biotic to do it again. It helps that your 2/1, unlike NEH, actually propels you forward for the next agenda.

Seems legit.

I’ve been considering a cube drafting variant where, after you finish drafting, you choose or draft an identity ability from a set of slightly-weaker-than-constructed abilities (need to be weaker than andy/noise/ETF/PE/RP). Titan’s ability seems really sweet for this. Imagine the free braintrust overscores, buffed HoKs and sleepers, and insanely OP niseis/beales.

Titan/Argus seem like different sides of the same coin. Not sure which I favor; Argus is easier to use (essentially runs cost an additional click and two credits or two cards), but +2 influence is just plain good as well.

I kinda like Gargin Deep Space though, but not sure if Weyland can effectively go remote oriented.

Flavorwise I love the fact that the best agenda for Titan is Atlas since Atlas was a Titan!

3 Likes

Don’t underestimate a three-counter Fracking, either :slight_smile:

“My turn, I’ll take 21. Go” :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Enjoy it while it lasts. Unfortunately Titan is here to stay but Atlas isn’t :frowning:

Oh shut it with the rotation whining. We still have more time in front of us than the game’s entire existence so far. What are you, @Legate_Damar?

9 Likes

Think of the children!

They’ll miss out on this awesome flavor bomb.

You know the cards won’t magically disappear from our netrunner boxes…

2 Likes

Have made a first draft of Titan that seems promising, even if I’m not sure it will be as fast as NEH.

Titan test 1

Titan Transnational: Investing In Your Future (Order and Chaos)

Agenda (11)
2x Firmware Updates (Order and Chaos)
2x High-Risk Investment (Order and Chaos)
3x Hostile Takeover (Core Set)
3x Project Atlas (What Lies Ahead)
1x Utopia Fragment (The Source)

Asset (10)
2x Daily Business Show (All That Remains)[color=#FF8C00] ••[/color]
2x Executive Boot Camp (All That Remains)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)[color=#FF8C00] •••[/color]
3x Mark Yale (Order and Chaos)

Upgrade (1)
1x SanSan City Grid (Core Set)[color=#FF8C00] •••[/color]

Operation (11)
3x Beanstalk Royalties (Core Set)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
2x Shipment from Kaguya (Core Set)
3x Trick of Light (Trace Amount)[color=#DC143C] ••••• ••••[/color]

Barrier (6)
3x Hive (Double Time)
3x Ice Wall (Core Set)

Code Gate (4)
2x Enigma (Core Set)
2x Wormhole (Order and Chaos)

Sentry (5)
2x Archer (Core Set)
3x Caduceus (What Lies Ahead)

Multi (1)
1x Orion (Order and Chaos)

17 influence spent (max 17)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Order and Chaos

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

1 Like

I don’t think we’ll ever get a thousand-cuts Argus deck the same way we have with PE; the card support is just so much stronger in Jinteki. There’s no Weyland equivalent to Psychic Field, Mushin no Shin, Ronin, House of Knives, Komainu, and so on. My guess would be that Argus will still do the Weyland thing of bullying out agendas fast, but with a bigger focus on using the Scorch threat as click compression. Which I love.

I wonder if Titan wants to go bad-pub free, and rely on Mark Yale + Firmware Upgrades (or Geothermal Fracking) for fast cash? It’s a little janky, but so is Oversight AI + Curtain Wall in Blue Sun, which also makes exactly 13c. I’m on the fence about the Titan FA thing; it’s hard to imagine Weyland doing FA better than NEH already does. 17 influence though!

New Worlds card idea, House of Meat.

Make it happen, Dan.

4 Likes

I will die before I design a 3/1 Agenda

9 Likes

Make it a 9/6 then.

2 Likes

The Past Participle
Jinteki
9/6
Whenever the runner accesses from a central, play psi. If they lose, put on bottom of rnd. Limit one per deck.

8 Likes

Then we just need “The present tense” so I can build my Jinteki grammar deck

4 Likes

The Present Perfect
Jinteki
9/6
Whenever the runner accesses The Present Perfect from a Central Server, you may pay X, then play X Psi games. If the runner lost at least one Psi Game, you may install The Present Perfect and place one advancement counter on it for each Psi game you won. Limit one per deck.

4 Likes