Winning Decklists: JAN PDX Netrunner Tournament - 2014

Originally published at: Winning Decklists: JAN PDX Netrunner Tournament – 2014 - StimHack

All new tournament winning decklists will now be hitting the forums for discussion. Think these decks are strong, bad, makes weird choices, defines a new archetype? Let us know what you think.

JAN PDX Netrunner Tournament Mala Tempora tournament winning decklists.

KYLE’S WINNING DECKS
PDX Netrunner Tourney Winner Corp (49 cards)
Haas-Bioroid: Engineering the Future

Agenda (11)
3 Accelerated Beta Test
3 Efficiency Committee
2 Gila Hands Arcology
3 Project Vitruvius

Asset (6)
3 Adonis Campaign
3 Jackson Howard •••

Upgrade (5)
2 Ash 2X3ZB9CY
3 SanSan City Grid ••••• ••••

Operation (9)
3 Biotic Labor
2 Green Level Clearance
3 Hedge Fund
1 Interns

Barrier (7)
3 Eli 1.0
3 Ice Wall •••
1 Wall of Static

Code Gate (5)
2 Enigma
2 Viktor 2.0
1 Viper

Sentry (6)
2 Ichi 1.0
2 Ichi 2.0
2 Rototurret

PDX Netrunner Tourney Winner Runner (46 cards)
Andromeda: Dispossessed Ristie

Event (22)
3 Account Siphon
3 Dirty Laundry
3 Emergency Shutdown
2 Forged Activation Orders
3 Inside Job
2 Quality Time ••
3 Special Order
3 Sure Gamble

Hardware (7)
3 Desperado
2 Plascrete Carapace
2 R&D Interface ••••

Resource (6)
3 Kati Jones
3 Same Old Thing

Icebreaker (8)
2 Corroder ••••
1 Crypsis
2 Faerie
1 Femme Fatale
1 Mimic •
1 Yog.0 •

Program (3)
3 Datasucker •••

It’s like the Spin Cycle never even happened, baby ;)!

2 Likes

Not much has changed for HB FA with Spin Cycle though, and Andy works pretty well without an overhaul. I actually like both of these, though I’d definitely turn the QTs into Lawyer Ups, especially with the 3x SOT for tons of Siphoning.

ichi 2’s are interesting. feels like “no influence for tollbooth” ice like jinteki has to do with wall of thorns on occasion.

not sure i would pick HB over NBN right now if i was serious about winning. sweeps week pushed it over the edge for me.

Kyle here, the runner list was 3-1, and the corp list went 4-0

You can make room for tollbooth if really desired by tweaking the # of sansan and,or, ice walls and jacksons. I just prefer the 3x of each of those cards since they are really really strong.

Ichi 2.0 was put in instead of 2 grims, which I originally had in that slot. I found Ichi 2.0 to be a better taxing ice. I do feel like between 2 Ichi 1.0, 2 Ichi 2.0, and 2 Viktor 2.0 the average cost of Ice is a little high, so those numbers might need to be tweaked.

@ Remorhaz Sweeps Week was not available at the time of the tournament. I too agree NBN is strong right now.