Worlds 2015 - Predictions and Useless Banter to Bide Your Time

FFG needs to make a dedicated stream for each mayor game :frowning:

yeah im hoping team covenant and/or the other video casters caught some more of the top 16 games.

There are cameras at every table if you look at the pics, so yeah there will be streams :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noah M advances. Brandon Hauk is out.

1 Like

RP is at top 4 again…? COME ON STIV beat him with your noise!!! (let me make dreams of the rounds ahead ok?).

2 Likes

Stejpan P advances. Colin H out.

2 Likes

1 Like

Dan has beaten Timmy!

2 Likes

Wow!
Really rooting for Dan here from Brasil, even though I don’t know anybody, hahahhaha

1 Like

Dan again in the finals!!! That’s Karma for you with all he has done for the community (and maayyyybe some skill involved).

3 Likes

It went 8-0 yesterday. But I didn’t get to play it today, that really sucks!

8 Likes

I meant separate twitch streams for Netrunner, IA, GoT, etc. Having all of them in the same channel makes it hard for fans of one game to stay interested.

Still, it is good that they are recording all of them, hopefully we’ll see the VODs on youtube soon :smile:

Noah in. Tim F out.

Edited: Wong to Fowler.

Timmy Wong is still in. Tim Fowler was just eliminated (I think)

1 Like

Oh they’re still playing right now? So there may only be 2 matches when they put the stream back up?

David, Noah, Timmy, and Dan are Top 4. David and Noah play, winner plays Timmy, winner of that plays Dan for approximately all of the marbles.

4 Likes

Kind of incredible that 2/3rds of the top 3 are going to be the same as last year. Dan & Timmy are just amazing players. Rooting for @Nobo715, though! Bay area love.

Man, I never hated a game so much as I do Imperial Assault right now…

20 Likes

I think whomever predicted that no one would ever repeat Worlds might end up being wrong. The other gents are fantastic players, but I think Our Dear Leader @mediohxcore has this on lockdown.

4 Likes

Called it before worlds started and calling it again now- @tmoiynmwg will win this. Rooting for Timmy!

1 Like