Worlds 2016 Hotel Thread

Post here if you are looking for people to share a room with.

I currently have a 2x queen bed room reserved from Wed - Sun at the Radisson. I’m giving my local group first dibs on spots otherwise I’ll open it up Friday to those interested. Rate is $109/night divided by however many people share the room.

Even though I am local, I am considering this because I want to get hammered one of those nights. If someone doesn’t mind sharing a room with a drunk person, let me know. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m waiting until confirmation of KoS before reserving. I don’t know if I need to check out Saturday or Sunday.

1 Like

I have it reserved with KOS in mind. If needed I can also shorten the reservation a day but it sounds like we are doing the NBA group again which is Saturday night.

Although I don’t know anything about rates, bear in mind that there are 2 new lodging options in Roseville since last year: Hampton Inn and Home2 Suites (both Hilton properties). They are about 3/4 of a mile north of the FFGEC.

I have a room at the Radisson Wednesday night through Sunday morning. I’d love to split the room with someone. It would be 55 a day. Pm me if you’re interested.

If anyone is still looking for a room at the Rad I have an extra half a room I need to unload. Message me! :slight_smile: