Worlds 2016 - Legend of the Threepeat

Registration link is here: 2016 World Championships Registration

Greetings from the land of overpriced WiFi.

LINK IN ABOVE POST AND POSTED IN ORIGINAL POST!

There seems to be some trouble with accepting VISA and MasterCard …

FFG failed to contact WePay (their payment processor) about increasing their API limit, and the system got overloaded and throttled by WePay. FFG has temporarily closed registration while they sort it out.

2 Likes

How many ppl got their tickets? I did, but how many did they sell for ANR?

EDIT: I know 2 out of 5 Swedes that tried to get a ticket missed out.

I got one!

I got mine. (I know of 2 more Germans who got a ticket and 5 who missed out so far.)

i got to the card payment a lot but it kept saying there was an issue with my card

I got mine.

I also decided to figure out my hotel situation today. @spags mentioned the group rate in an earlier post, and it seems like the way to get that is to just call the Radisson directly. They still have rooms with 2 queen beds available (but that’s not showing up on the Radisson website when you don’t have the FFG group rate). Price was $109 + taxes per night.

Mention ‘FFG World Championship’.

3 Likes

I was on the site with overpriced airplane WiFi and about to buy my ticket, but alas the WePay issue reared its ugly head. So, no ticket for me yet.

I wonder why FFG fucks up with registration every year? You think they’d test all this and make sure they had their ducks in a row before going live.

I may spots available in my room at the Radisson. I’ll know by Friday.

1 Like

Most importantly, I have my ticket. Everyone can relax.

5 Likes

I am an idiot… Registration times are Central. I am in Eastern. I had posted that it was going live. Dumb.

@spags’s info for the Raddison Group Rate has been added to the Hotels section.

Y’all let a brother know if any other information should be added to the top post.

God damn. Missed it again.

Like, FFG, did you not learn from last year? There are many, many people that want to come to your tournament! These tickets are selling out within minutes. Make room for them!

3 Likes

They did learn but the changes don’t go into affect until 2017 World’s. Splitting Star Wars and everything else should allow open capacity on at least the non-Star Wars games. It appears they’ve opened more space over last year too by having some events at a hotel too.

3 Likes

They want us to stop coming to World’s.
Too many sweaty gamers in one place.

3 Likes